15

"Stop talking nonsense, aren't you hungry?"

"Hungry." Ji Xuanbing nodded, but when he thought that Jiang Chaosheng was short of money, he immediately said, "I'll have enough for one meal, it's very good to support myself." The father-in-law is too poor, so he should rely on him to add extra meals.

A piece of lamb chops exuding a warm breath was stuffed into the slightly parted lips of the merman. The latter chewed it subconsciously and found that it was food that he had never eaten, meat, and bones.

The shark has a sharp tooth, and he chewed and swallowed all the food that Jiang Chaosheng fed him with a click: "This is delicious, Engong, what is it?"

"It's a lamb chop. The Qiongzhou Army slaughtered a few lambs today." All the teams led by Lou Zhan were officially incorporated and became the registered Qiongzhou Army. When he became rich, Qiongzhou would have to recruit troops. It's not just about raising so many people.

However, Jiang Chaosheng did not intend to raise soldiers in vain. Anyway, there were few others, and he planned to adopt a model of all soldiers from the beginning. When there was no war, he would farm the land, cultivate crops, and live the life of ordinary people. In this way, the war is over and they can return to their normal lives.

Close combat does not require too powerful weapons, as long as one's own strength is strong, a **** for hoeing, a woodworking saw, and a butcher's knife will all be good sharp edges.

But these things are all things that Qiongzhou New City has been built, and now all the money has to be spent on the blade, there is no money. It's too early to mention this.

"If it's delicious, then eat more." Jiang Chaosheng handed the lamb chops wrapped in oil paper and the mutton pancakes to the hungry merman.

The lamb chops roasted at noon still have a slight smell of mutton. Jiang Chaosheng contributed a method to remove the mutton. He added some wine and spices to the lamb he had saved and re-cooked it. It has a different flavor from the roasted lamb chops, but The meat is still fresh and tender, with a hint of milky aroma.

The mutton patty was newly made at night. The patty was well fermented and tasted very soft. Moreover, the portion Jiang Chaosheng brought back had a lot of mutton stuffing in the middle. When you bite it open, plenty of juice will flow out. The meat filling was beaten for a long time, and it tasted elastic and chewy.

"Don't you want to eat it?" Ji Xuanbing seemed to be very hungry. He devoured a pack of lamb chops and ate a big mouthful of meat patties. He remembered something, and handed the patties to Jiang Chaosheng's mouth.

The young man disliked food with teeth marks, but he didn't show it on his face, he just pushed back and said in a tone that couldn't be rejected: "I have eaten it outside, and I brought it for you. ."

The little shark immediately began to blink, and Jiang Chaosheng couldn't help frowning when he looked at him winking: "What's wrong with you, what's wrong with your eyes?"

"It's not uncomfortable...it's just so touching, I'm trying to cry."

Jiang Chaosheng said angrily: "Why are you crying, the pearls that fell before are enough for you to eat many meals like this."

Although pearls from the sea are not uncommon, the pearl farming industry in this era is almost zero. There are basically no pearls cultivated on the market. Wild pearls are inherently expensive, and pearls in the sea are much more valuable than freshwater pearls because of their fineness. That box was sold, enough for Ji Xuanbing to eat a lot of sheep.

"Anything is worthless if it's too much. Don't cry too hard. Don't lower the price of Pearl's cry."

When Ji Xuanbing heard the words, she immediately took away the tears she couldn't shed: "Then I won't cry anymore."