22

Ji Xuanbing's bracelet is best not to let him wear on his tail: "It's too inconvenient to walk, and it's easy to fall off if you swim."

The sea is so big, and it is not easy to find such a small bracelet when it falls, but Jiang Chaosheng still managed to satisfy Ji Xuanbing: "I'll take a chain for you to string it up for you."

If the jade bracelet wants to expand, it is to make gold inlaid with jade, but that is the transformation of broken jade. Not to mention that the jade is unlucky if it is broken. If it really wants to expand, Jiang Chaosheng can make it thinner. He chose not to do that because the bracelet is a family heirloom that has been passed down for many years and has a special meaning.

He took a piece of silver from the warehouse, swiped his fingertip on the silver ingot, and the silver instantly turned into a puddle of silver water. The young man's fingers picked up a strand of silver thread, flying like dragons and snakes. After a while, he outlined a silver chain with a small mechanism. He chose two smaller jade bracelets, and hung three bracelets around Ji Xuanbing's neck. On, made a chic jade necklace.

In fact, the necklace style is very exaggerated, but Ji Xuanbing's beautiful appearance complements each other, magnifying the impact of his beauty. After Jiang Chaosheng's transformation, Ji Xuanbing was very happy holding the new necklace: "Chaosheng, you are amazing."

He looked left and right, and was so happy that he took the initiative to come up and kiss Jiang Chaosheng's cheek without any shame: "This is a reward."

When the soft lips left, he let out a loud "boom". Jiang Chaosheng could even feel a water stain on his cheek. He glanced at Ji Xuanbing, who was wagging his tail, and couldn't help laughing. The little mermaid, I really don't know who this kiss is rewarding.

"Chaosheng, I want to wear a bracelet and go around the city. Can you push me around?" Ji Xuanbing, who was wearing jewelry, shook the young man's arm. He originally only planned to go to the sea to show off, but now he also plans to take Qiongzhou All the people of the city are added to the show list.

"Not good." Jiang Chaosheng rejected him without hesitation, "Didn't you say that wearing that suit is uncomfortable for your tail?"

"I can bear it!" As long as she can show off, Ji Xuanbing doesn't mind embarrassing her tail, and the clothes outside are also very beautiful. For beauty, there is always a price to pay.

Jiang Chaosheng still shook his head: "Don't be too close to the people, keep a sense of mystery."

The image of the princess is too good, but Ji Xuanbing is stupid. From a distance, it's okay. And it's not that he didn't feel that the little shark was exposed to so many people that day, and the chair under his hand was so nervous that he scratched a few clear claw marks. Ji Xuanbing was obviously a little bit afraid of people.

"Okay...Bah..." Ji Xuanbing lengthened his tone, looking less happy than before.

Jiang Chaosheng took his hand: "Come with me to the backyard."

Ji Xuanbing was pulled all the way into the courtyard by him, and stopped by the water of the fish pond: "Xuanbing, go into the water and open the water outlet below."

Jiang Chaosheng told the little merman: "Be careful, don't smash the bracelet."

"You don't need to tell me that I'll be careful." Ji Xuanbing was bulging, he also liked this bracelet, but the future husband looked at the bracelet more than himself, and he felt that he didn't like it so much.

When the little merman entered the water, he was much more dexterous than on the shore, but he dived into the water inlet in an instant, and then removed the cover. The water inlet is at the top of the pool, and the water outlet is at the lowest end. Once the lid is opened, the water will flow down the lower end to the lower part of the terrain.