3

The island was very calm that night. The big guy boiled the stranded big white fish into fish soup.

By the morning of the next day, there was only the sound of the ebb and flow of the waves except for the loud "Ou Ou" chirping of seagulls. Jiang Chaosheng opened the window, and from a distance, he saw the soldiers start beating with their bare arms. At the junction of the sea and the sky, the morning sun is rising, the tide is very gentle, and there are local children who are barefoot picking up Shanghai goods on the beach at low tide.

The project of repairing the house went very fast. After all, the original house was made of good wood with a solid material, and the aesthetics was also online. Jiang Chaosheng only asked Lou Zhan's people to build a large bluestone wall for him outside the house, which was broken. The place has all been repaired, and the most important thing, don't forget to give him two small boats that can sail offshore.

He brought more than 20 people and was not idle. Some of them were responsible for cooking for the soldiers who did manual work, and some were responsible for pulling weeds, cleaning the house, and moving the servants' belongings into the repaired and cleaned cabins.

Jiang Chaosheng told the servants early in the morning: "These houses outside will be your residences in the future, and may be your private property in the future."

Lou Zhan's soldiers were very capable. Hundreds of good players joined the battle, and the ding bang rang for two or three days. The original shabby house that looked like a haunted house was completely new, and all the rotten wood was replaced. The fence was successfully built, and according to Jiang Chaosheng's requirements, a cistern and a septic tank were built, and a few trees were transplanted.

Jiang Chaosheng's commander arranged the newly-made bamboo and wood furniture, tried the new boat, turned around inside and out, nodded with satisfaction, and then couldn't wait to send the people away together.

"This time back to Kyoto, General, don't forget me, the little King An." The handsome young man had a melancholy face, and he said goodbye on the shore with great reluctance.

Seeing his reluctance to part, the soldiers would have wanted to stay for a few more days if it wasn't for the old mother, wife and children in the distance. Lou Zhan forbearance pursed his lips. He had a thousand words to say, but in the end he just turned it into one sentence: "See you in the future." When he parted, he took out a dagger that was as sharp as mud and gave it to Jiang Chaosheng for self-defense.

When the Jade Emperor drove away from sight, Jiang Chaosheng's face was filled with reluctance. This group of people was too good to eat. If he stayed for a few more days, his food storage would not be enough, and he could be considered successful in sending people away.

Without outsiders, Jiang Chaosheng set new rules for those bookboys and servants: "From now on, you will live in this room outside, come in and do whatever work you want. You can't enter the mansion without my permission, and go out immediately after you finish your work."

Although Jiang Chao was born with the memory of the original owner, it was like watching flowers on a horse, without a particularly deep sense of substitution. After all, he is not Jiang Chaosheng, he does not like to be served by others, and he is not willing to let people invade his personal space.

The others were silent, only the little book boy who was close to him blinked his eyes: "Tingzhu used to serve by His Highness, do you want to live out too?"

"Listen, I only said all the rules of this king once, and I remembered them all clearly." Jiang Chaosheng restrained his smile, and his voice took on a sense of oppression. He will not underestimate these seemingly docile servants. If they are too lenient, they will only be bullied by slaves.