Chapter 8

"Mmm," I murmured as I was awoken by who I presumed Caspian kissing and biting my neck.

"Morning mate" Caspian whispered huskily.

"What are you doing Casp?"

"Marking you," Was his short answer then he went back to kissing and touching me. This wasn't making my 'morning problem' any better! I turned on my side so my back was to Caspian's chest and I snuggled into him. His skin was so soft and warm and I love the security and reassurance he brings whenever I'm close to him.

Caspian was running his hand up and down my thigh nuzzling at my hair. I could feel him breathing on the back of my neck as he kissed his way around to my chest so I was lying on my back and Caspian was leaning over me.

"You make funny noises when you sleep." Caspian smirked.

"What do you mean?" I laughed.

"Just noises, it's cute though." Caspian shrugged making a quite purring sound.

"You're like a kitten." I giggled. I couldn't help it, he was always so soft and cute and he purred!

"What is that?" He asked his big blue eyes shinning.

"A cute thing that purrs like you do." I smiled at him, through my lashes.

"Hmm, no. You are more like my kitten." Caspian teased running his hands down my sides.

He rolled over onto his back and pulled me by the waist on top of him and I immediately blushed as I was sure he could feel my morning wood pressing into him. Caspian chuckled and rubbed my back before softly kissing my temple.

"You know, I haven't marked you properly yet." He hummed.

"Marked me?" I asked kind of knowing what he was talking about but wanting to make sure.

"Right here," he said tailing his thumb across where my neck meets shoulder. "I wanted to make sure you are comfortable first and know what is going to happen."

"I am comfortable with you but what do you mean happen?"

"I will mark you when we are mating and I'm inside of you, it might hurt a little but the other things going on should distract you." He said as he smirked at my pink cheeks.

"O-okay." I whispered quietly snuggling into his side. Caspian put his fingers under my chin and pushed my head up so I was looking at him.

"I can't wait to mate you." He said in his deep morning voice that made my face bright red before he connected our lips. He rolled us over so I was below once again and Caspian rubbed soft circles over my bare chest getting lower and lower with each one. I gasped as he trailed one finger over the head of my dick before running it down to my balls. Me opening my mouth had allowed Caspian to slip his tongue in as his hands cupped my ass and squeezed. I moaned at the contact, I loved him touching me like this, running his hands over the most sensitive parts of my body, worshipping me like I was the most precious thing to him. He continued squeezing my ass slightly before he parted my cheeks and ran one finger over my entrance. I groaned at how good it felt and moved my hips downwards trying to get him to push in.

He kept one finger against my entrance and with the other hand he stroked my cock from base to tip running his thumb over the slit. I was breathing deeply now and biting my lip trying to control my moaning just encase Bennett or Leo heard.

"Mm Jojo, I want to hear you. I love hearing you moan it only makes me want to take you so much more." Caspian murmured as he sucked and bit down on my neck.

"Suck," was the command I was given as I sucked on his two fingers that then disappeared below the bed sheets. I felt them pressing on my entrance as Caspian's hand sped up stroking me faster. He shifted and I felt his hard length pressing into my thigh which made me want to touch him like he was to me. I un-clenched my fists from the covers and reached down to touch Caspian. He let you a low growl and closed his beautiful gold eyes, his brows were scrunched up a little and his pink lips were parted and swollen slightly.