Epilogue

"Merial, come on we need to go." Caspian, the father of now 3 children, called upstairs to his eldest. He stood at the bottom with his son Calder who was 2, only a year behind his big sister. He had blond curly hair that everyone loved to touch and cute brown eyes with the longest eyelashes. Calder yawned sleepily and lay his head down on his Daddy's shoulder, a sure sign he was thinking of falling asleep.

"Don't go to sleep on me Calder, you have to meet your new little brother." Caspian said bouncing his tired child in his arms. "You have to stay awake baby; we're going to see Mama."

Merial still hadn't emerged or replied to her Dad so Caspian walked up the stairs to her bedroom. "Come on darling, Mama wants to see you." There was a faint sound of shuffling coming from her wardrobe.

"RAAA!" The little 3 year old girl roared leaping from her wardrobe and grabbing onto her Daddy's legs. The little outburst startled poor Calder who was trying to sleep making him cry. Caspian groaned out of frustration and tried to comfort Calder and detach Merial from him at the same time.

"How does Mama do this, huh?" He asked his children. After Calder calmed down and Merial decided to actually listen for a change they were out of the door and walking down to the beach 10 minutes later. Everyone one was excited to meet the new born Prince who had arrived in the early hours of this morning. Caspian and Jonah spent a few hours just the two of them with their new born until Jonah went to sleep and Caspian came back to the house where Merial and Calder were being watched by their nanny to bring them to meet their new brother.

Caspian held Calder in the water letting him think he was swimming on his own whilst Merial twisted and turned showing off and flicking her red tail. Her black hair and dark red tail looked amazing together and Caspian knew she would make a very strong Queen one day.

"Daddy look!!" Merial shouted pointing excitedly.

Caspian turned around and saw a pod of dolphins approaching making squeaking and clicking sounds amongst each other.

"Careful Princess, don't rush up to them."

"I know what to do." She said and started swimming on her side as they approached.

Caspian recognised them as a pod that is seen in the Kingdom's grounds quite often and they had played with Merial before so he wasn't worried. He sat on some coral with Calder placed in his lap who was waving his hands at the dolphins. Caspian watched Merial play with them for a while and gave Calder a swimming lesson. A curious dolphin approached them a few times taking interest in Calder and all the excited noises he made. Calder tried to reach out a touch him multiple times but the dolphin wouldn't let him get too close and seemed to enjoy teasing him. Caspian swam towards Merial and the rest of the dolphins who were playing with a leaf. Calder laughed happily and the dolphin that was following them was allowing Calder to touch him. As Caspian turned around the dolphin darted off to join his pod.

"He's scared of you, Daddy." Calder wined trying to reach for the dolphin again.

"Well we've got to go see Mama now, he's probably waking up and he'll want to see you."

"Mimi, Mimi!" Calder shouted to Merial. "We go see Mama now and new baby!!"

Merial swam over to her Dad and brother telling them about the dolphins as Caspian swam towards the Palace with his 2 children hanging off of him and waving to the pod of dolphins behind them.

"Is the baby nice?" Merial asked as she pulled her Dad down the palace halls.

"He's lovely Merial but you both must be quiet when you go in as he might be sleeping."