Chapter 9

Jonah's POV

"Leo is so annoying today." Bennett huffed as he dropped down onto the sofa next to Caspian and me. 

"I'll go and talk to him; I'll be back in a minute kitten." Caspian winked as he lifted my off his lap and walked off towards Bennett's bedroom. 

"I'm not a kitten!" I shouted down the hall to Casp. 

"Yes you are." He replied. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to a sulking Bennett.

"To be honest, so is Caspian. He can't sit still and seems on edge." I confessed.

"That's exactly how Leo is. We were arguing a little bit and he snapped at me so I left." 

"What do you think is wrong with them?" I asked.

"Maybe everything that's going on and them being away from home?" Bennett suggested running a hand through his wavy locks. 

"Probably, and they haven't swam for a few days."

"Maybe we should go out again?" Bennett said looking slightly worried.

"Do you really think Leomaris will let you get back in the water until this mess is over?" I said smirking at Bennett's annoyed face.

"He doesn't own me you know! He thinks he does and I'm not capable of making my own choices, well I'm going to the beach and he can't stop me." Bennett determinately got up from the sofa and walked straight into Leo's chest.

I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing at Bennett's shocked face as Caspian joined my side.

"I don't think so." Leomaris said before picking up poor Bennett, throwing him over his shoulder and walking back towards his room.

"Leomaris put me down now!! You can't tell me what to do then use your strength to overpower me, that's not fair!" Bennett shouted from down the hall. 

"I can and I will."

"I think they're always going to be like this." I laughed 

"Most likely, neither one likes to back down." Caspian agreed.

"What did Leo say to you then?" I asked turning to face Casp.

"We both need to swim." He sighed "I don't want you coming with us again just in case the warriors are waiting but I also don't want to leave you." 

"You belong in the ocean and it's going against your nature if you stay on land for too long. You and Leo should go; Bennett and I will be fine here, we'll lock all the doors and windows and stay in." I assured him. 

"I'll have to ask Leomaris what he thinks. If we do go, we won't be gone for long." 

"Alright, but I think it's a good idea for you two to get out. Otherwise Leo is just going to get worse." 

Bennett's POV

"Nope. Make up sex is not what is about to happen here Leo." 

"I'm sorry baby." He said nuzzling my neck and purring slightly.

"S-stop" I said trying not to laugh as Leo was licking up my neck which was rather ticklish.

"My Bennett" Leo whispered as he cuddled me to his chest.

"You think I'm just forgiving you huh?" I teased the smile evident in my voice.