Chapter 12

The next morning I was sat on one of the stools in the kitchen flicking through some house magazine my mother left for us ages ago. I managed to slip out of Caspian's hold on me to raid the kitchen as last night was rather tiring! My skin heated up just thinking about it and a small smile graced my lips. I hope Bennett and Leo didn't hear, what am I saying, of course they did. 

 "What are you smiling at?" Bennett smirked as he walked into the kitchen. 

"Nothing" I shrugged and picked up an apple. I could feel Bennett's gaze on me as I pretended to be interested in something on this page but it wasn't really working. 

"What?" I laughed turning around on the stool to face him. 

"You know what!" He said excitedly, "We could hear you two going at it all night long, come on give your best friend the details!" 

 "Bennett!" I squeaked whilst covering my face with my hands. 

 "Calm down Jonah I'm just joking." He said whilst pulling out the other stool to sit on. "Was he good though?" 

"Nope, nope, nope, I'm not ready to discuss that yet." I groaned. 

"Alright but I have a question..." "And what may that be?" I said sarcastically. 

"Did he mark you? Because Leo talked about that yesterday but I was like, too busy trying to get away from his sexual advances to listen." He chucked. 

"Yeah he did, umm right here." I said tilting my neck for Bennett to see.

 "Whoa," he breathed his green eyes shinning in amazement. 

"What? I haven't seen it yet." I got up and walked to a mirror wondering what it was going to look like. There, where my neck met shoulder was a beautiful marking of a crescent moon. It had a very subtle silver outline and as I moved in the light it reflected like a mirror giving it an almost metallic look. 

"That is so cool! I want one!" I heard Bennett gush from behind me. 

 I ran my fingers over it and felt the familiar tingles that Caspian's touch usually brings. 

"Can I touch it?" 

 "Yeah sure haha, it just feels like my skin." I couldn't stop looking at it. It wasn't very big but it was only noticeable if you were looking for it, other than that it blended into my skin quite well. 

"If Leo, uh, does that to me, do you think I'll get one?" 

 "Maybe," I shrugged, "ask him." 

 "Kitten, come back to bed!" I heard Caspian shout from my bedroom. 

"Looks like you're wanted have fun!" Bennett said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively before walking off to his room. 

 --- 

"Caspian is this the mark you gave me?" I asked excitedly as I entered my room.Caspian sat against the headboard of the bed with his tan arms crossed over his chest. His black hair was messy and his blue eyes shinned as he watched me with a smile on his face. 

"I didn't want to tell you before because I wanted it to be a surprise." 

"I love it." I smiled as I gazed at it for a little longer in the mirror. 

"Come back to bed Jojo." Caspian encouraged, a playful glint in his eyes. I complied and crawled over the soft bed to him. Caspian reached out to me and pulled me into his lap. I ran my fingers through his soft hair as he rubbed circles over my back laying his head on my shoulder. 

"Shall we get in the bath?" I felt Caspian nod as he picked me up and walked to the en-suite. I filled the bath with water and opted for a colourful bath bomb.