SAM

Rodriguez grabbed my shoulder and took something off my upper back. I turned around, and he showed me a tracker, threw it on the ground, and stomped on it. Rodriguez had a bandage wrapped around his bloody forehead, and an agent came and gave him some water for his bloody mouth. The agent that gave him the water was Amelia. She walked over to me.

               "Oh, hi, Sam! Are you okay?!" She was about to put her hand on my shoulder, but Rodriguez grabbed it and shook his head, still swishing water in his mouth. He pried her hand open and revealed that she was holding a tracker. He spat out the water and said,

               "Agent Amelia? Or should I say double-agent Amelia?" He grabbed her arm and took her to the police.

               "Wh-what? No. I'm not," she argued. This reminded me of Tod. He was acting a bit suspicious. He had to be a double agent. Rodriguez returned and asked,

               "Has Amelia been in our house recently?"

               "Um..." I said, trying to remember. Then, it all came back to me. "Yes, she came to comfort me because you got kidnapped, and we were having tea, and the next thing I knew, I woke up on the couch, and Amelia was gone."

               "It all comes together so perfectly," Rodriguez stated, thinking about what happened. "Amelia put something in your tea to supposedly make you 'forget' what happened, but it was put in a liquid, not to mention mixed with other herbs, so it was..." he paused, looking for the right word.

               "Diluted?" I suggested.

               "Yeah, it didn't work as well. It was temporary instead of permanent," he concluded. "I walked in and saw you sleeping on the couch and thought you were just taking a nap or something. Amelia came, made you tea, drugged you so you wouldn't know me or her were ever there, and bugged the house while she was at it–They're getting the bugs out now," he told me.

               "Then I guess this means mission complete?" I asked. He smiled as if he were trying to hold it back.

               "Mission complete," he laughed. Then I remembered Tod.

               "Wait," I said.

               "Something wrong?" he asked.

               "I have a hunch. I don't know, but I'm sure it's true."

               "What is it?" he asked.

               "You're not gonna believe me, but I think Tod is a double agent," I told him.

               "What'd he do?"

               "He's just being very secretive," I said.

               "Like how?" he asked seriously.

               "Like when I asked him how he got in our house, he said, and I quote: 'You don't need to know.' I'm telling you, it's very suspicious!" I implied.

               "Pretty dubious reason, but we'll question him."