TOD

They shot two tires of the enemies' car.

               "What will we do?" one of them asked. "We only have one car, and we don't have any spare tires," they said in Russian.

               "You! Any ideas?" one pointed at me.

               "N-no," I stammered. They knew I was lying. I couldn't help it. These guys were too stupid to figure it out that it was almost funny. One guy readied his gun and pointed it up to my nose. I immediately became serious. "Y-you could steal someone else's car." I said. He looked pleased with my answer. They all ran and broke into another car. Then I realized the agent behind me wasn't restraining me with a gun. He was using a knife. The knife barely touched my back, but it was right above the ropes that bound my hands together. I'll have to rely on skill to get out of this mess.

               I did a front flip, causing the knife to cut the ropes and also me to kick the guy in the face. He fell to the ground. I got in the car. I don't care if it had flat tires or not, this is my only chance to escape. I started speeding down the road. Some nearby neighbors started coming out to watch the scene. I heard several gunshots, and I ducked as they whizzed by my head and through the windshield. I followed the sound of police sirens, knowing that Rodriguez was the cause of it. I looked in the rearview mirror. They were now chasing after me, shooting. I called Rodriguez on my wristwatch.

               "A little busy at the moment! Wait a second..." he answered. "Weren't you being kidnapped when I left?"

               "Let's just say I had another trick up my sleeve–" I swerved in the road as I avoided a pedestrian. "Right now, I'm in their car chasing you, with seven enemy agents in a red car chasing me!"

               "Great, now I have two police cars, Daniel, you, and seven other enemy agents to deal with," he complained.

               "Plus, the helicopter above you?" I added.

               "Yeah–wait, what?! Geez, my wife is having a kid, for crying out loud!" he yelled. I could hear Sam shouting in the background.

               "Floor it!" she yelled.

               "I'm already flooring it!" he shot back.

               "Floor it more!" she shouted.

               "Am I going to have to put soap in your mouth?!" he asked, annoyed.

               "What–why–who...Who do you think you are?! Let me tell you something that you will never forget! I am your wife–"

               "Guys!" I interrupted. "Stop arguing! I–" Then I looked at the car beside me. Daniel was in it, and someone else was, too. I couldn't see, but I'm pretty sure it was Ruth. I panicked. They turned and looked at me. Daniel swerved in my lane and cut me off. There were now five more police cars chasing behind, along with the other seven spies, who were gaining. I saw Daniel and Ruth quickly jump out of their car. I was headed straight for their car, and it was too late to slow down. Then I felt a sharp object pierce my neck.

               I continued to scream on the phone. I crashed, and then it went dark.

               "Tod!"