SAM

I had come to my senses at the grocery store. I got back into the driver's side of the car after fueling our car, and then I looked out the window and saw Tod.

               "Tod!" I cried, "Rodriguez, that's Tod!"

               "I know. He's taking Ruth to the police station," he said as I drove.

               "Did Benjamin get Daniel?" I asked. He sighed.

               "I don't know. We're going to check on him. Also, I have important news," he paused, "My little brother is back from his huge mission in Kotzebue, Alaska."

               "What was he doing in Alaska?" I questioned, "And what is Kotzebue?"

               "It's a small town in Alaska with a lot of crime," he answered, "He was there to stop a mafia gang from blowing up the place. He put them all in prison, but that's not the point," he went on, "LeBron was trying to kidnap me, which, I don't really...know why he was trying to do that."

               "How old is he?" I inquired.

               "He's seventeen. However, he's very skilled. He's one of the SIU's most responsible superiors. He's even my superior."

               "He's a superior?!" I repeated.

               "Yes. I can't compete with him, so don't mess with him," he warned.

               "Rodriguez, he's seventeen. You're twenty-seven. There's no way–" Suddenly, Rodriguez gave me a look that made me stop talking.

               "Sam. I. Am. Dead. Serious. Don't challenge him. He's never unarmed. He's on our side, yes, but he will do whatever he has to do to...kill someone at the RIA," he told me.

               "Oh, great, there's another very skilled spy that the RIA has in store. How strong is he now? Strong enough to lift the Statue of Liberty on his shoulder?" I scoffed.

               "He's no super-human, but his mind is very complex. His movements are almost impossible to read," he clarified, "He's...He's the very cause of chaos."

               "Why is LeBron even hunting this guy down?" I questioned.

               "He..." Rodriguez looked out his window. It was obviously hard for him to disclose. However, he finished anyway. "He killed our mother."

               "What's his name?"

               "Sergei," he said, "Sergei Abdulov."