LEBRON

I knelt on one knee next to Adrian again.

               "So, Adrian," I began, "Did Sergei Abdulov...kill your parents?" He suddenly stiffened and his eyes widened. He stared as if he remembered a terrifying scene. Then, he put his hands on his head and started crying like he was having a panic attack.

               "Adrian...?" I called silently, and then he whispered in a low growl,

               "Ya ub'yu tebya..." he breathed, "Ya ub'yu tebya!" I was surprised at these words. Russian for "I'll kill you." I waved both of my hands in the air.

               "Hey, calm down, I didn't mean to upset you," I said in Russian to the insane boy, "Who is it you want to kill?" I knew for sure that he wasn't talking about me. Adrian turned to me, his eyes wide with anger and rage. His fingernails dug into his face, causing him to bleed.

               "Sergei!" he panted a few breaths and bit his lip so hard that blood started flowing from his mouth. I flinched. I expected him to hate Sergei, but I never knew anyone would be thirsty for his blood more than I was.

               Adrian got on his knees and started chanting.

               "Ya ub'yu tebya..." he paused, then lifted his head from the floor to reveal his bloody face from where he had dug his nails in too hard, and he started staining his white hair with blood. "Sergei!" He yelled Sergei's name so loud that a few agents started staring through the cell window. This was getting out of hand. I had to stop him.

               "Hey, kid, restrain yourself!" I told him in Russian, hit the side of his neck with full force, and he passed out. Then, I had him taken to the treatment plant to have his wounds taken care of.