DANIEL

I woke up gasping. I observed my surroundings and inferred that I was in a car. Vladimir was in the passenger seat, and his sidekick was driving.

               "Jacob," Vladimir called to his friend and nudged him. Jacob pulled into an abandoned parking garage. Vladimir turned to me and showed me his pistol. I've never been this scared before.

               "Now tell us where Ruth is," he questioned and pulled back the hammer on his gun.

               "I...I don't have her," I lied. "What makes you think I do?"

               "I will ask the questions," he grinned. They both got out of the car, and opened the door to my side.

               "Get out," Vladimir commanded. "Or else we'll force you out, and I don't think you would like that too much." I got out of the car, and Vladimir jabbed his gun in my back as they led me down some stairs and into a foreign building.

               "You know your friend was trying to save you, right? He was chasing us," Jacob explained, "Vladimir pulled off a good one. We won't be hearing from him again–"

               Vladimir pushed Jacob.

               "I said to shut up!" Vladimir yelled at him.

               "Are you guys talking about Tod?" I asked them.

               "No, it was your other friend, the wetback," Jacob said.

               "Rodriguez?" I confirmed, "He is not my friend."

               "Whatever. Now sit down," Vladimir commanded as he pushed me into a chair. Jacob tied me to the chair with a rope. If they're kidnapping me, this could ruin my plans to get the Ace Card. I kidnapped Tod, and Vladimir kidnapped me. The kidnapper has been kidnapped. Then Vladimir said,

               "If you won't tell us where she is, then we'll go find her ourselves!" he got two agents to guard me, then Vladimir and Jacob left.