DANIEL

We were now on a plane, nearing our trip's end. For some reason, they'd been watching me very closely. Each time I moved, they looked over in alarm.

               "Don't worry, it's not like I'm gonna jump out the window," I said in annoyance. I didn't trust those people, no, not one bit. Not even when they said they were doctors. After that flashback I had about Agent #114, I knew that these people were dangerous. Also, because in the flashback, I was roped in a chair. That also meant that whoever this "Benjamin" guy was, he was in big trouble, if not already.

               Mara moved toward me.

               "Daniel, if you don't tell us what you remember, we can't know what to tell the police so they can figure out who bombed your car," she stated, "Please, tell us. We're doctors, we can keep your information secret."

               "No you can't," I argued.

               "Why not?" she asked, getting closer. I quickly grabbed her hair and she let out a gasp.

               "Because you're nothing but talk," I whispered in her ear, "You're not a doctor. You have no license or ID to prove it," I said. One of the guards grabbed my hand. I tightened my grip. "I have no idea where you're taking me, but as soon as we get off this plane, I'm not going anywhere without a fight." I let go and pushed her away viciously.

               "Daniel, I think your condition is making you act this way. It's probably caused by your past job. We're trying to help you," she told me.

               "Try proving it when I fight you!" I evilly smiled at her, then looked out the window again.

               "We are now beginning our descent," said someone over the loudspeaker, "Please take your seat and fasten your safety belts."

               "Our trip is coming to an end," Mara told the guards in Russian, "Keep Daniel in your sights and stay close to him," she glared at me and said, "We're in Russia."