BENJAMIN

I was going to live. I could say that Mara stabbed me, took Daniel, and headed to their Temporary HeadQuarters, wherever that was. I was still weak, though, so I had to wait a little longer before any snitching could even happen.

               A doctor entered the room. He was Asian, and he looked young and handsome.

               "I bet you get all your money from selling your number to girls," I chuckled. The man laughed in response. I asked, "What's the status, doc?"

               "I didn't think you'd survive, but your results are good," he answered, "I just need to give you some antibodies to help your immune system." He held up a syringe.

               "Okay," I said, stretching out my arm. He proceeded to inject. "You know, you look familiar. Have I seen you somewhere before?"

               "Well, I'm your doctor, so you've probably seen me more than once," he replied. Then, I remembered him from the parking garage. He was one of the agents that were guarding me and Sam. How had he gotten away? I jerked my arm away from the injection he had just given me.

               "You're not a doctor!" I yelled, "What injection did you just give to me?!"

               "I'm a doctor, just not the doctor you were fortunate enough to see today. That injection is nothing you'll be looking forward to," he grinned. "I'll tell your friends you said 'bye' for the final time." I felt my body shutting down and weakening. I couldn't lift my head. I had to say one more thing before I died.

               "He's coming..."

               "Who?" the man asked, "Who's coming?"

               "I-I know he'll..." I paused, "...destroy...Hous...ton..."

               Before I died, the man stood to walk out the door but paused, looked at me, and divulged the most evil grin.

               "You're right," he hissed, "He will."