SAM

They seized Tod first. He tried to fight back, but there were seven of them and only one of him. I hoped he had a prank laid out for this one, but he didn't. I had no choice but to distract them. I screamed out in pain. Yes, I was going into labor. Early.

               "At a time like this?!" Rodriguez yelled. Two of the enemy agents looked our way and ran in our direction. Surprisingly, they weren't running toward us to harm us but to help me.

               "Hey, stop!" Rodriguez put one of his hands on them.

               "Honey, they're helping me in the car–" I yelled in pain. Rodriguez stayed close by my side, not trusting these Russians for a second. They took me to Rodriguez's car.

               Rodriguez opened the door, then the agents set me in the car and ran to the other five dealing with Tod.

               "Tod!" I yelled. "Rodriguez, do something!" He got in the car and started it. He handed me a gun as he sped into the road.

               "Tires," he said, "Shoot them." I aimed the gun at their car's tires and shot them. I felt bad as their tires deflated because of my doing. After all, they helped me even though they're the SIU's enemies.

               "Okay, now hurry!" I shouted. He drove fast, speeding down the road. Two police cars lit us up and were tailing us. "Floor it!" I looked at him. He looked back, a tinge of frustration on his face.

               "I didn't know that women in labor could be so demanding!" he kindly said.

               "You'll never have to experience the pain!" I shouted back.

               "Should I stop?"

               "No, why would you do that?!" I asked him.

               "Well, for one thing, we have two police cars chasing us, and for another thing, there's a red light up ahead."

               "Keep going!" I demanded.

               "Honey, there's a red li–"

               "I don't care if there's a kid on the road. Keep going!" I yelled.

               "Okay, okay, I'm going!" he said as we almost got hit by an oncoming car in the intersection. "There's just one problem."

               "What other problem besides me being in labor with two police cars chasing us because you were speeding and ran a red light?!" I yelled at him.

               "Daniel and someone else are also chasing us in their car."