1

𝘙𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘕𝘊 | 𝘍𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘺
𝘕𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩, 22

After Niamani got the kids ready for school she made them breakfast. Usually they ate something quick but today she woke them up a little bit earlier so they could have a nice breakfast.

"Mommy gotta go i'll see y'all after work." Leslie kissed her kids on their foreheads. "Please be good for Niamani. She gone tell me if y'all was bad or not."

"Okay" they both nodded. "Have a good day Niamani."

"You too Leslie." She smiled

Leslie left out for work then Niamani gave the kids their breakfast.

"Please don't waste it on your clothes Camille."

"I'm not" She replied as syrup from her waffle dripped on her uniform shirt. "Okay girl" Niamani sighed

"Why you not eating your breakfast Jackson?"

"I don't feel good Mani." He mumble with his head resting on his hands. "You wanna lay down?"

"Mmhm" he nodded

Most of the time Niamani had no problems with getting them ready for school. The kids loved school but today just wasn't their day.

Camille had multiple temper tantrums while getting ready. Jackson didn't even wanna get of the bed so Niamani had to bribe him.

"I wanna stay home." Camille nodded with her mouth full.

She didn't think anything of it because the kids basically had perfect attendance at school. Missing one day wouldn't hurt them.

Plus everybody deserves an off day.

After they finished breakfast Niamani put them back in bed and cleaned the kitchen and living room.

She was a nanny for one of her mom's friends son. Him and his wife were very wealthy. Sometimes he'd have a nasty attitude with her but she had a good connection with the kids so she looked past that.

Leslie on the other hand was super sweet. She always checked on Niamani and made sure everything she asked her to do wasn't too much to handle.

"Why aren't Camille and Jackson in school?" Jahari asked "Jackson doesn't feel good and Camille wasn't having a good morning."

"You didn't say nothing to me or Leslie about that. You can't make decisions like that on your own. At least let somebody know or see if it's okay first."

"Okay but- but nothing" He cut her off.

"I apologize Jahari I won't let it happen again."
"Yea I know."

Niamani poured his tea in his mug before giving him, his breakfast. Truthfully Jahari kinda scared her so she'd always just do what he told her to do.

"Keep actin' like youn know how to do yo job... bet yo ass won't have one."

"Excuse me?" She scrunched her face up.

"You heard exactly what I said."

Niamani shook her head then sat on the couch. If he did nothing else he was going to make sure he gave her hell.

They never had any disagreements so she didn't know why he treated her the way he did. Niamani was nice to everybody all the time.

"Find you sum to do. Ion pay you to sit on yo ass Niamani."

"I already did everything. I have nothing else to do until the kids get up."

"Come clean this up." He replied pouring his tea on the floor. "I'm sorry but no. That was very ignorant of you Jahari."