𝟤𝟤

𝘙𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘕𝘊 | 𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋
𝘕𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩, 22

As Niamani pushed Jahari held her hand while trying not to look down. "Move!" She cried pushing him away from her. "What I do?" He questioned letting her hand go.

"I can't" She continued to cry laying back on the bed. "Come on Niamani you have to, Amir is almost out." Her doctor encouraged her.

"Doctor I can't do it, it hurts so bad -AHHHH!" She screamed as she started to feel a burning sensation. "Just push a few more times please."

"Dad can you please comfort her?" One of the nurses asked. "I tried sheon want me to touch her."

"Yes I do bae." She whined reaching for his hand again. Jahari grabbed her and and let her squeeze it as she began pushing again. "One more time. Push again in three, two, one!" The doctor counted down.

As soon as Amir was out his loud crying pierced everyone's ears while Niamani laid there breathing heavily. Jahari kissed her forehead then all over her face. "You did it Mani, it's ova wit."

"I'm in pain Jahari."
"My girl said she in pain, give her sum."

"We will in just a second."

Once the rest of her labor was over Jahari was able to cut the umbilical cord and help give Amir a bath. The nurses tended to Niamani making sure she was fine.

"I wanna hold Amir." Niamani finally spoke again. "Here he go right here." Jahari smiled walking over to the bed with Amir in his hands.

"He's ugly" She pouted "What?" Jahari questioned with a confused look on his face.

"Bae just look at him he look like a wrinkly grandpa!"

"He like 30 minutes old can his looks come in first Mani?"

"Okay but if he stay ugly it's your fault, not mine."
"Whateva, you just talkin."

"I'm in love with him." Niamani smiled while letting him wrap his hand around her finger. "Are you breastfeeding or using formula?" A nurse asked coming in the room.

"Breastfeeding for a little while." She responded "Alright, it's about time for him to eat, i'm gonna lift the bed up so you can feed him." She spoke sitting the bed up a little.

"Jahari stop looking, you freaked ou." Niamani spoke as the nurse helped her out. "I can look."

"Creep"

"If you need anything just let me know."
"I will"

The nurse left the room then Jahari sat on the bed next to them. "After he eat you wann do skin to skin with him?"

"Yea" He nodded "How it feel to be a dad again?"

"Shit crazy, I thought I was done havin' kids. How many more we havin?"

"We gone have another one in two years."

"Sound like a plan to me."
"SIKE!" She stuck her tongue out. "I'm one n done baybeeee!"