𝟤𝟦

𝘙𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘕𝘊 | 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒
𝘕𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩, 23

𝟪 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋...

"Amir" Niamani spoke as Jahari let her in the house. "Mama!" He smiled nearly jumping into her arms.

"Hey baby I missed you." She spoke while kissing his cheek. Amir had been with Jahari for almost two weeks now.

Niamani enjoyed her break but she missed Amir a lot.

"I can't have a hug?" Jahari asked "No" Niamani mugged

"I thought we was cool though."

"We are, only for Amir. Where is Camille? I wanna see her before I go."

"They just went with they mom this mornin. All my kids leavin' me."

"Damn... Amir say bye, bye to your daddy so we can go home."

Amir waved his hand then Jahari kissed his forehead before walking them outside to the car.

"When you gone gimme another chance Niamani? Allat shit inna past now i'm a changed man."

"Okay so be a changed man for someone else because I don't want you Jahari. You played with me and treated me like I was nothing. Now that you have nobody don't try to run back to me cause i'm not having it."

"You know I love you though." He responded grabbing her jaw. "I love you too Jahari." Niamani kissed his cheek softly then got in the car.

"But i'm not stupid. You shoulda treated me right when you had the chance to. I moved on from this toxicity, I want better for myself and you should too."

"You are what's best for me."

"You shoulda realized that eight months ago. I'll see you in a few weeks when I drop Amir off again."

"Ite, drive safe n lemme know when y'all get home."

"I will" She nodded before closing the door.

Niamani pulled out the driveway and made her way home. She wasn't seeing anything at the moment because she just wanted peace.

She was still in love with Jahari but she knew how to have self control when it came to him. In a way she was waiting on him to change but she wasn't seeing it so that love she had for him was fading slowly but surely.

Loosing her mind over a man wasn't something she was interested in anymore. She was trying to grow from that.

She had recently completed a child development class so soon enough she would be opening her own preschool. Niamani started saving up for it years ago and she was way past how much money she wanted to save.

"Yoni why this man still tryna be with me? I don't understand what be wrong with men." Niamani sighed "Well... you his baby mama he gone always want you."

"And you want him too so I don't understand why you tryna act like you don't." She added

A few months after Amir was born Yoni suggested that the three of them should move in together so she could help with the baby.