4

𝘙𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘕𝘊 | 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩
𝘕𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩, 22

"Girl you heavy." Niamani groaned trying to unlock the door. "This shit heavy can you hurry up?"

"Jahari don't piss me off."

"You takin' all damn day like ian got all these gifts in my hands."

"Mani I gotta pee!" Jackson whined "Can y'all be patient damn!"

She finally got the door unlocked then they all went inside. Jackson ran past them and went to the bathroom. Niamani went upstairs and took Camille to her room.

"I wanna sleep with you Mani."

"You have to sleep in your bed Camille."
"No" She wrapped her arms around Niamani.

"Please?"

"We're not friends anymore."

"Okay" Niamani shrugged "Change your clothes before you lay down."

"No get out my room!"
"Who you talking to?"

"YOU"

"Girl I know you better get yo self together. Don't talk to me like that, apologize right now."

"I'm sorry Mani."

"Aww okay. Put your pajamas on i'll bring you a snack in a second."

"Okay"

She left the room and checked on Jackson. He was in bed so she closed the door and went downstairs.

"Can you take this to Camille?"

"Why you can't? She prolly asked you to do it anyway."

"She want me to sleep with her n ion got time for her crying."

"Ite" He took the small water bottle and gold fish from her then went upstairs.

For Camille's birthday they went and did everything she wanted to do. It was late and they were all tired. All Niamani wanted to do was go to sleep.

She went to the guest house and took her clothes off before putting on an over sized t shirt to sleep in.

Jahari 2m
don't go to sleep

"I know he better leave me alone." She spoke looking at the text from him.

The first time they did have sex he didn't have on a condom. It's been a few weeks since then and her period was already late so she was waiting on it. Having sex with him was the last thing on her mind.

She kinda hoped them creeping around would stop once Leslie came back home. Not that she wanted to stop but she hated the fact that she had to share him.

"Mani!" He yelled "Get out!"

"Youn put me out no other time."

"When Leslie come back you just gone forget about me anyway so you might as well start distancing yourself now."

"Just cs she comin' back don't mean I can't fuck witchu nomo. Ian even tryna fuck I just wanna sleep in bed witchu."