7

𝘙𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘕𝘊 | 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦
𝘕𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩, 22

"You going home?" Niamani asked "Yea imma stay fa a few hours tho."

"Just stay"

"Ion got time to argue wit nobody tonight."

"Okay i'm finna put some pajamas on i'll be right back then we can watch a movie or sum."

"Ite"

While Niamani changed her clothes Jahari took his shoes off and got himself comfortable on the couch.

They had just went on a date at a nice restaurant. He wasn't really trying to be too discreet anymore but at the same time he was.

He grabbed the remote off the coffee table to turn the tv on. "What we watching?" She asked coming out of her room.

"Don't matter to me. Ion really wanna watch tv tho."

"Oh well you might as well go home then. Ian giving you nun since you wanna leave me. Now I gotta sleep by myself."

"Come wit me then."

"No"

"Why you bein' difficult?" He asked sitting her on his lap. "Cs ion want you to get caught. You stay out late any other night so ion see why you can't tonight."

"Det muhfucka annoyin' ion wanna hear what she gotta say all damn day. She be sayin' i'm always leavin' her wit the kids so na she don't got no social life. It ain't my fault she act the way she do n ion wanna be around her."

"Maybe she need counseling."
"Yea prolly"

Jahari went to Netflix and turned on the show they were watching the other day.

"You not slick." She laughed after he put his hand in her shorts. "Come on just one round."

Niamani turned and faced him before taking her panties off. She undid jahari's belt then pulled his boxers and jeans down.

"Youn want me to put no condom on?" He asked

"Nope" She responded sliding down on his penis.

"Mmm" He moaned slamming her down onto him by her waist. "Mmm oh my god!"

Jahari softly put his hand around her neck and kissed her lips. "You belong to me right?"

"Yesss"

"Say it"

"I belong to you Jahari." She whimpered riding him slower. "I belong to you too."

"Ugh!"

"Who pussy is dis?"

"Yours!" Niamani dragged out as he thrusted her from the bottom. "You gone give it away?"

"Mm mm"

"Use yo words ma."

"No ian gone give it away!"