𝟤𝟣

𝘙𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘕𝘊 | 𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋
𝘕𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩, 22

"It's baby shower dayyy!" Yoni spoke hugging Niamani. "My mood all fucked up today ion even care no more."

"Mannn- a few days ago you was excited, what happened det fast?"

"My mom pissing me off, keep complaining n shit. I'm just tryna deal with her from a distance bruh."

"Focus on you n Jahari. Don't let that ruin your experience for your first baby. You might not have another kid or baby shower after this."

"Definitely not having another baby. Jahari already got enough of them."

"See what I mean?"

"She posta be my biggest supporter system but she see me as a home wrecker. How the fuck can I wreck a home that was already wrecked?!"

"You can't" She shrugged "Just curl my hair so I can go get my makeup done. I'm so over this day already man."

"Cheer up boo."

After Yoni curled her hair and pinned it up she went and got her makeup done. She then paid the makeup artist and went home to get ready.

Only Jahari was home because the kids were with his mom for the weekend.

"You fine as fuck!" He spoke trying to kiss her but she didn't let him. "What?"

"My lipgloss, you gone mess it up."

"Girl fuck yo lipgloss."

He pecked her lips then wiped his lips off.

"That was pointless but whatever."

For some reason Niamani was on the verge of tears. She didn't know why she wanted to cry but she did.

"How I look?" She asked doing a spin. "You look good."

She had on a long tan dress with some sandals Jahari recently bought her. She really wanted to wear heels but she couldn't fit any of them at the moment.

As bad as Niamani wanted to complain about something she didn't she just kept her thoughts to herself so she would mess up the vibe for today.

While Jahari got dressed Niamani took the pins out of her hair and lightly brushed the curls. Once she was done he was dressed and ready to go so they left.

•••

Niamani socialized a little then her and Jahari opened gifts. Once that part was over they played a few games.

Now it was time for everybody to chill a eat food. Niamani was most excited for this part.

"Why I never seen Jahari friends before?" Morgan questioned "Shit I haven't either ian even know the nigga had friends." Niamani responded

"They fine"

"They get money too, i'm talking big boy jobs. Y'all better go get y'all one."