12

𝘙𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘕𝘊 | 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺
𝘕𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩, 22

"Wassup"

Niamani looked at Jahari and put her seatbelt on without replying to him.

"Be like det then."

"Ion get how you stay mad at me when I give you whatever you ungrateful as hell Niamani."

"Not once have I been ungrateful for anything you've ever given me. You get mad and raise your voice at me like i'm a child so I just won't talk."

"You still mad 'bout some shit det happened a whole day ago. Let det shit go."

"No. Stop talking to me ion wanna argue witchu."

"Whatever bro"

"How do you expect me not to get mad? I woke up to you going through my phone Jahari. I give you privacy so you should do the same for me."

"If you don't trust me then it's no point for us to even be tryna fix what you fucked up by cheating."

"You must be creeping again since you so concerned with what's going on in MY cellular device." She continued

"Nigga shoulda neva been textin' yo phone. He shoulda been cut off when you decided you was gone keep the baby."

"My life don't stop just because I'm pregnant. If somebody else wanna entertain me they can. Youn run me."

"You a whore."

𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬.

Niamani just shook her head and didn't reply. Once he stopped at a red light she punched him as hard as she could.

"Got me fucked up. Like you don't cheat in every relationship you get in. You must be gay a sum cs clearly no female can satisfy you."

"I'll be wrong if I hit you back right? Ain't nobody gay stop playin' wimme." He replied pulling off.

"Youn even got it in you to put yo hands on me shut yo punk ass up."

"Get da fuck out my car Niamani."

"Let me out then." He drove to the nearest gas station then she got out.

"Bitch ass" She mumbled watching him pull off before going in the store.

Niamani went to the drink isle and got a Sprite then a bag of ruffles and some all pink starburst.

As she walked towards the front of the store she saw Morgan causing her to cuss under her breath.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦.

"Mani?"

"Hi" She waved not wanting to talk to her.

"Don't do me like that. I been tryna call to congratulate you but it never ring and my messages don't go through."

𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥.

"And did you get left? Do you need a ride?"

"Why you ask that?"

"I was in my car when that dude left you. I can take you home that's not a problem."

"Thanks"

"Only if you talk to me tho."
"We can talk."

"Okay"