27

𝘙𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘕𝘊 | 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒   
𝘕𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩, 23

"Be honest, you still fuck witcho baby dad?" Zyaire asked "I wouldn't say that. He wants me back but I really don't wanna go there with him anymore."

"But y'all was together the other day. Cut the bullshit Mani, what we doing? You tryna take shit further or not?"

"Yes, I am." She responded trying not to make eye contact with him. "So don't be on no friendly shit with that nigga. If you not picking yo son up or dropping him off you shouldn't be in his face."

"Okay, okay geesh." She mugged "Did y'all fuck?"

"Who?" Niamani asked "You and him."

"No, I just got head and that was it. I know it was wrong but I didn't have sex with him because me and you are having sex."

"So that made it okay for you to get some head from him? Ian with the back and forth shit so either you gone fuck wimme or you gone fuck with him."

"Zyaire I already said I was wrong but I am single and so are you. So if you wanna go fuck around with another bitch then I can't be mad at that because we're not together."

"Ion wanna do that though. What's the point in that if i'm tryna work towards a relationship witchu?"

"You didn't say that's what we were doing Zyaire. If I knew we were working towards a relationship then I would've stayed loyal to you. But now that we've talked about it I won't do anything with anybody else in the future."

"Our last conversation before I saw you was 'i'm done with you because I can't trust you around your baby daddy' why all of a sudden you so jealous and care about what we got going on?" Niamani asked

"Man ain't nobody jealous. I was just tryna see if I was right the whole time and I was. So really I should be leaving yo ass alone."

"What we gone do Zyaire? I don't have time for another weird ass situation. I can stay single for all that."

"I want us to be together but you gotta stop that friendly shit. Set some boundaries or some if you for real about us."

"Okay, I will." She nodded

Niamani figured her life would be so much better with someone like Zyaire around. He had a good job, no kids, and he was a very sweet person. She couldn't pass up on a man like that for Jahari.

"You confusing, you know that right?" Niamani asked "No i'm not. You playing in my face when ion deserve that."

"I agree, you don't deserve that but you also cut me off before I even did anything. So what i'm gonna need you to do is stop being so insecure. As long as i'm single imma do what I want. But now that we got our situation figured out i'll cut him off."

"Thank you, that's all it had to be Niamani."

"Boy" She rolled her eyes. "I'm still mad at you though. Soon as I cut you off you went to fuck off with another nigga."

Niamani sighed then sat on her bed. She knew she was wrong so she didn't really have much to say.

"I can't say that i'm sorry because I knew what I was doing but I swear that was a one time thing. He comes with too much drama."