14

𝘙𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘕𝘊 | 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺
𝘕𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩, 22

"Ian fuckin' with her fed ass nomo." Yoni spoke making Niamani laugh. "Bitch it's not funny. Now what if I get fired?"

"Tell them she hit you first."

"Det shit ain't gone work. I hate a snitch bitch so bad. How you gone run up in somebody house then call the police? Dets ass backwards."

"Girl iono but I'm pressing charges on her. She better keep her crazy ass away from me I know that."

"Jahari needa just tell her the truth cs he putting you in harms way n ion like det. Like who the fuck pushes a pregnant person?"

"I don't know." Niamani sighed "I did this to myself tho, I shoulda knew better than to get involved with a married man."

"Ion care. It's still wrong that she hit you and you didn't put your hands on her at all."

"Yea you right but still."

They got in Niamani's car and left immediately. Yoni had to spend a few days in jail because of Leslie.

She bailed her friend out because she's the one who got her involved in the first place.

"It's okay Mani ion blame you. Imma ride for you regardless how much time I get."

"It's not fair to you tho because i'm the one that put you in that situation."

"Girl let it go it's over i'm not mad. It is what it is, did you go check on the baby?"

"Yea, he's okay."

"Good"

Niamani took Yoni home then met up with Jahari for dinner. She didn't really wanna see him but he wouldn't leave her alone.

"Fix yo face."

"Don't look at me then you wouldn't have to worry about what my face look like." She responded sitting across from him.

"Why you so mean for?"

"Ion wanna be around you. Every time we together it's just drama and negativity you bring negativity in my life. That's exactly why I don't wanna deal with you."

"Guess what, had you handled what you was posta handle you wouldn't have to see my face. So it's really yo fault you can't blame nobody but yo self."

"Whatever what you wanna talk about?"

"Since we not together I wanna know what the plans is with Amir. When do I get him?"

"On the weekends."

"So you can go be a hoe? Nah" He shook his head. "Well I hope you don't think he finna live witchu."

"Why he can't?"

"All them hours you work n you think i'm finna leave my baby witchu? You ain't gone do nun but get a new nanny n prolly fuck her too."

"You stay tryna make it seem like i'm a hoe a sum."

"Are you not?"
"No"

"Mmk well my answer is still no. You can have him every other weekend and SOME holiday's."

"Nah you said weekend's the first time you can't change it like det."

"Take it or leave it."

"You not bein' fair this my son too."

"But you remember every five minutes about how I was supposed to get rid of him."

"Because yo dysfunctional ass- hello my name is Maddie and i'll be your waitress for tonight. Can I start you guys off with some drinks?" She asked walking up to their table.

"Water"

"Lemme get a sprite."

"Alright i'll be right back with that."

Once she walked away they stared at each other for second.

"We can just be together then he can see both a us everyday."

"Get a divorce first then we'll talk."

"What det gotta do wit me n you?"

"Ion wanna be walking around in a relationship with a man everybody know is married. When we were together we was creeping and we not finna keep hiding each other."

"I'll post you right now. Ion give a fuck about no marriage no more. Me n Leslie been broken up fa the longest."

"People don't know that. Ion have time to get bashed by everybody. This looks bad on my end ion think you understanding that Jahari."

"I'm done tryin' Niamani... it's cool we just won't be together."

"Okay" She shrugged

𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘯...

•••

"You needa be going home."

"Ion got no home I got put out."

"Nigga please."

"Finna get put out again." She added

Jahari hugged her from behind and put his hand on her belly. She felt comfortable so she laid her head back on him.

"I know you scared imma cheat but i'm not. I'm tryna be everything you want in a man. I apologize Niamani I just wanna start over."

She looked at him through the mirror then down at her belly.

"All you got is one time n that's what it's gone be forever. We just friends." She responded moving him off her.

As bad as she wanted to give in she just couldn't. She felt like he was just using her to get over Leslie.

"We ain't neva been friends n we ain't finna start det shit na. Me n you gone be together ain't no other options."

"Jahari please"

"Please what? I fucked up once n you can't even blame me cs she was still my wife."

"Get the fuck out my face like real shit. I'm finna slap yo dumb ass inna second." Niamani rolled her eyes.

"What is you mad fa?"

"Because you don't think before you speak. You just say whatever and don't care how it make other people feel. I'm gone ask you one more time to leave my house."

"Ite you be trippin' fa nun."

Jahari put his shoes on and grabbed his phone before leaving her house.

"Why he had to be my bd? Just why?!"