𝟣𝟩

𝘙𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘕𝘊 | 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵
𝘕𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩, 22

"My man should really be helping me do this but whatever, it's whatever." Niamani complained

Her and her friends were packing up her house because she was about to move in with Jahari. She decided to give their relationship a chance for the baby.

If it didn't work out with them it wouldn't be a big deal they would just get along to take care of Amir.

"He be busy tho." She added "It's okay we gone help you get it done. The movin' part? Iono about all that." Yoni replied

"Me either" Morgan agreed "Good fa nun ass hoes."

"Aye call it what you want." Yoni shrugged

"What's this?" Morgan asked picking up a small box. "My ring, I took it off cs my fingers a lil too fat now."

"Y'all engaged? Ain't he still married?"

"No it don't mean nothing he just bought it because he said he wanted me to have it."

"Oh okay, that's sweet. I think y'all gone last- well I hope y'all last."

"Me too. Here he go pulling up now. I'm finna go see what he want." Niamani spoke looking out the window.

She put her bedroom shoes then went downstairs to open the door for him.

"Wassup"

"What you doin' over here?"
"On break, had to bring you sum to eat."

"Thank you ian ate all day!"

Niamani let him in the house then locked the door behind him. They sat on the couch together then she started kissing on him.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm tired as hell. Ion think imma go back to work. I prolly just go home n go to sleep."

"Stay here"

"Ain't yo friends hea?"
"Not in my room. You can go lay down."

"Youn want me to help you out?"

"No we can do it tomorrow imma tell them they can leave. They been here all day."

"Ite"

The both of them went upstairs and Niamani let her friends know it was okay for them to leave now so they did.

Her and Jahari laid in her bed and ate the Popeyes he bought for them.

"Where the kids at? Camille told me she was coming to see me today."

"They wit they mama. She stay lyin' ain't nobody told her she was finna see you."

"She get it from yo sneaky ass. I do miss her tho. They be keeping me company, when you get them again?"

"Inna few weeks i'm lettin' them spend time wit her. She needa learn how to treat them better."

"Oh... okay"
"What?"

"Nun I was just saying." She shrugged "Seem a lil shady a sum."

"I'm not bein' shady Jahari. They just sensitive, especially Camille ion want her to mistreat them."

"I can't teach her how to be a parent she gotta learn on her own from being around them. If they feel they being mistreated while she got them they'll call n let me know."

"You right, them yo kids imma just shut up n keep my opinion to myself."

"Ite bro"

"Now i'm yo bro?"

"Like you said them my kids so just keep yo opinion to yo self. I can't just keep them from her Niamani. Youn understand how it feel to be a parent."

"Okay Jahari"

Niamani scooted away from him and continued eating while watching Grey's Anatomy. Everything with them always turned into an argument and she hated it.

•••

Niamani got out of bed and used the bathroom before doing her night routine and taking her prenatal vitamins.

She went back to bed with Jahari and cuddled with him. "You ite?"

"Mmhm"
"Seem like sum off. Shit feel awkward right na."

"Lemme just say something. Every time we talk about something you get an attitude and that shit not fair Jahari."

"Ion get no attitude."

"Yes you do, seem like you wanna go back and forth. Just take the constructive criticism with tryna say i'm wrong all the time."

"How we supposed to be a family and you wanna waste our time arguing about dumb shit?" She continued

"Imma just let you talk from now on. It's whatever you say cs the world revolve around Niamani."

"See that's that shit I'm talking about right there Jahari."

"What you want me to do Mani?"

"Actually try with me. If you need a break from relationships that's fine I understand. We not finna be together if you just gone keep taking yo anger out on me."

"Ite I apologize imma do my best to just talk instead of argue." He apologized actually meaning it.

"Mmhm" She rolled over getting comfortable on her pregnancy pillow. "What I do?" Jahari asked cuddling with her.

"Get yo hand out my panties. You so weird Jahari."

"How? You not een tellin' me what I did."

"Because you just wanna fuck on me. Be a real fucking boyfriend for once."

"Stay fuckin' up da mood. You got it tho."

"Can you back up?"

"Nah I can't. We gone go to sleep together like we usually do. I love you, ain't nun you can say to make me not love you."

Niamani rolled her eyes having nothing else to say to him.