9

𝘙𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘕𝘊 | 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦
𝘕𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩, 22

Niamani opened her front door for Yoni then gave her a hug. She closed the door and locked it before sitting with Yoni on the couch.

"So what is it?" Yoni asked with a smile on her face. "A boy" Niamani replied dryly.

"Aww! Why you so dry?"

"I'm trying not to cry cs I wanted a girl but it's whatever. I miss my man too."

"Girl fuck him. That ain't yo man that's community dick he dirty."

"Don't say that about him, I love him."

"If you believed anything he said you just a dumb silly bitch."

"I quit and haven't seen or talked to him since. I'm not going back to him Yoni."

"Good, i'm happy that you're moving on. Don't let him drain you even if you get to missin' him think about them fuckin."

"Yoni shut up talking to me you be saying some bullshit sometimes I swear."

"What I was just- shh" Niamani cut her off before turning on the tv. "Ion feel good. This boy got my stomach in knots. He probably miss his daddy too."

"You're crazy he's barely a fetus n you tammat he miss somebody. What you gone name him?"

"Amir"

"That's cute for a lil boy. Imma spoil him so bad. Have you talked to Morgan?"

"Fuck Morgan"

"Stop" Yoni straight faced her. "For real she lame as hell ion fuck with that girl."

Morgan was their other friend. Her and Niamani got into a fight when Morgan got too drunk. Ever since then Niamani stopped being her friend because she felt like Morgan did too much.

"She just wanted attention tryna act drunk in front of niggas and still got her ass handed to her."

"That girl was drunk as hell. She did do too much tho, y'all should talk it out tho."

"Nope not until she apologize first. And don't tell her to apologize to me either because if she was really my friend she woulda been did it on her own."

"Bitch you blocked her..."

"Well" She shrugged "Sorry but nobody gone kiss yo ass how you want them to."

"That's not my problem. Anywayssss i'm hungry babydaddy feed me." Niamani smiled rubbing Yoni' shoulder.

"Girl move offa me."
"Mmcht you a deadbeat already."

"What my son wanna eat?" She asked putting her hand on Niamani's thigh. "Shawty you trim."

Niamani swatted her hand away making her smack her lips.

"We want one of them dinner boxes from Pizza Hut. What you gone eat?"

"Damn you can't share?"

"I'm already eating for two. Sharing with a third person is a stretch."

"Imma get some pasta."

"Can I have some?"
"Can you have some?"

"Yea"

"No, you wasn't gone share wimme so ian gone share witchu get yo own."

"L ass babydaddy. We can share I guess."

"Okay"

•••

Yoni looked up at Niamani while she examined her belly in the mirror. She poked at it and rubbed making Yoni look at her funny.

"What Yoni?"

"Leave him alone he probably sleep."

"This is what it look like when i'm at home by myself and don't have to hold it on."

She stopped holding it in then Yoni covered her mouth in disbelief.

"You only four months it's probably triplets in there Mani."

"Bitch don't say that." She straight faced her. "Sorry"

"Does he move?"

"Yea every once in a while. When he get bugger I hope he not too active- bitch i'm out of a job how imma live?" Niamani realized covering her mouth.

"Better go get you a 9-5 boo."

"Absolutely not. Ian saying it anything wrong with that I just don't want to."

"Well what you gone do?"

Niamani looked at Yoni with a smirk on her face.

"Bitch no! You gone go right back to jail. Youn remember you went to jail for that dumb shit?"

"Ian gone go to jail I know what i'm doing now. I got bills and a tuition to pay. Then on top of that i'm finna have a baby I can't take care of a baby on my own."

"WE finna have a baby i'm not gone just let you do everything on your own."

"But still" Niamani shrugged "Ite hoe when the feds come get yo ass ion wanna hear it."

"You just made cs I won't teach you how to scam."

𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦.

"Yea i'm hatin' REAL BAD."

"I know you is. Should I answer?" She asked seeing Jahari call her. "Nope let det butch ring."

"Okay. Lets go onna walk i'm bored."

"And I want a snowball." She added "Okay fatty"

"That's mean to talk about your babymama that way Sy'yoni."

"We been eatin' all day. We posta be unbiggin' our backs this Summer."

"Maybe next year."

"You say that every year and I still see no changes."

"Get out my damn business and come on."

Niamani put her shirt down then grabbed her keys before they left her house. As they walked down the street Jahari called again so she muted him.

"Should I just tell him?"

"Make a post don't tell him directly just be a lil bit petty. Disregard allat child support shit I was tammat dets lame as hell."

"Girl I wasn't finna do that, that wasn't even a thought. You gone take my pictures?"

"Mmhm"

After they went on a walk they went to get snowballs. Once they got back to Niamani's house Yoni took her pictures.

niamanisimonee 5m