11

𝘙𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘕𝘊 | 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺
𝘕𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩, 22

"What Jahari?"

"Bring yo ass outside right now."

"Why you- fuck what you tammat bring yo ass!"

"Hate niggas" She spoke hanging up the phone.

She put her shoes on and grabbed her phone before going outside to see him.

"So you just out hea doin' what you wanna do?" He asked as she got in his car.

"Jahari what are you talking about?" She scrunched her face up. "You kept the baby n ain't say shit. Why you ain't say sum before you posted det shit?"

"Because I wanted to post about MY son. You acting like I told the world you was my babydaddy."

"Muhfuckas ain't een know you was still pregnant. I gave you the money for it so what you use it on?" Niamani went silent and started playing with her fingers knowing he would get mad at the answer.

"Huh? Youn hear me a talkin' to you?" He asked grabbher jaw forcing her to look at him. "I bought me and Yoni a seafood boil then we went to the mall." She shrugged

"Mmcht really bro?"

"Yes, we was hungry that day and you made me mad. I told you from the beginning if I get pregnant I was gone keep it." She laughed but he found nothing funny.

"I'm finna beat yo ass Niamani."

"Ian do nun."

"You think shit a game nobody playin' witcho ass. I remember you said det but then we agreed on you not keepin' it. Det was the purpose of me givin' you money not fa you to go spend it on dumb shit. Then you got Leslie questionin' me n shit."

"For what?"

"Cs she think the baby mine."
"Nigga he is yours."

"I know det but she don't."

"Well she called me too so you needa check her and tell her to stop harassing me. I'd be wrong if I let my friend beat her ass."

"I already talked to her ion got shit else to say. Ain't no need fa allat. Next time you play in my face imma fuck you up, you understand me?"

"Yes Jahari, get your finger out my face please."

"Do my son got a name yet?"
"Amir"

"You picked det?"

"Who else was gone pick it?"

"Hell iono social media knew 'bout him before me. Ain't no tellin' who you told."

"Only Yoni and my parents knew about him."

"I could really beat yo ass right na ian lyin. You do stupid dumb ass shit. Fuck was you thinkin?"

"Stop fussing at me."

"Mmcht bro" He smack his lips as she started crying. "Ion fuck witchu nomo."

"Fuck is you cryin' fa?"

"You keep yelling and fussing at me. I'm pregnant and sensitive you don't know how I feel Jahari."

"Det shit ain't my fault! I told you not to keep it n you did anyway."

As soon as she was about to open the door to get out he locked it and pulled out her driveway.

"Let me out Jahari ion wanna go nowhere witchu."

"Girl chill out. Why youn got no bra on?"

"Why you looking?"

"Cs you belong to me I can look at you all I want don't act brand new."

"I don't no more because I broke up with you. Where you taking me?"

"I can't take you out na?"

"No you not my man."

"Girl"

"This is a hostage situation. Please take me home I will call the law."

"If you ain't wanna see me you woulda neva got inna car. Ain't nobody holdin' you hostage."

"Okay Jahari"

•••

"Yea I think the real babydaddy got me beat."

"I think so too." Niamani laughed

Jahari took her shopping and bought the baby a lot of stuff. Deep down inside he was actually excited to have another baby.

"Damn Amir got better jewelry than me."

"I would say me too but look what I got." Niamani giggled putting her hand in Yoni's face.

"Bitch don't piss me off." She straight faced her.

"It's just a ring it don't mean i'm going back to him. Since he wanted to play with me imma play with him."

"Playin' better be all that's goin' on or you gone have to see me."

"Okay"

"I'm serious Niamani. If you gone forgive him then make him earn your forgiveness. Because if you don't he gone think he can keep playin' witchu."

"And you know what they say, how you get a man is how you lose him." She added nodding slowly.

"Then i'll just blame you, you're the one who told me to get with him in the first place."

"Yea I know that but I can't make you do anything you don't wanna do."

"We can change the subject because you're about to piss me off."

"Ion care" She shrugged

They sat in silence while continuing to put the babies things away in the room Niamani was cleaning out for him.

"I wasn't tryna be mean."

"Yea I know Yoni. We can finish doing this another day i'm tired."

"Mmk"

Cheater 3m
i love you

Niamani looked at the text from Jahari then rolled her eyes. She put her phone down and went to her room with Yoni.

"Youn have a man?"

"No ion got time for one."

"Well you need one so you can stay out my damn business."

"Oop" She giggled "Just ate me up I guess."

"You be pissing me off Yoni. You worse than my mom. Always telling me shit like I don't already know."

"When you need advice don't ask me no more then. I see why yo ass don't got no friends."

"Bitch you gone be my friend regardless so iono why you complaining."

"And you gone be mine regardless and i'm still gone give my opinion whether it's needed or not."

"You annoy me."
"The feelin' is mutual bae."