𝟤𝟧

𝘙𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘕𝘊 | 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒
𝘕𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩, 23

"Hey... can you please get Amir tonight? I have something to do." Niamani spoke "Why Yoni can't watch him? Y'all live together."

"Yoni got a life too Jahari. Can you just keep him until the morning?"

"What you gotta do?" He asked "Why? I'm not telling you what i'm doing. Just know if I take him you're gonna be mad so either come get him or he's going with me."

"You finna go on a date or some?" He raised his eyebrows. "Maybe, maybe not." Niamani shrugged

"He definitely not finna be around another nigga. I'm on my way Mani."

"Okay"

Niamani hung up the phone then got Amir ready and strapped him in his carseat.

"Son, you gone tell me if your dada got a girl around right?" She asked making him laugh. "Oh that's funny to you? Bet."

Since Jahari didn't live too far away it took him no time to get there. Yoni answered the door and let him in. Niamani picked up Amir's carseat.

"Dada!" Amir squealed as soon as he saw him. "Wassup man" Jahari spoke taking him from Niamani. "Okay, y'all have fun. I got somewhere to be by 7:30."

"Damn why you rushin' me out. Be safe, call me if you need me I love you." As Jahari hugged her he tried kissing her but she moved her face. "I love you too but all that kissing is unnecessary."

"Mmcht I tried." He mumbled "You did, come on let's go."

"I'll be back inna few Yoni."
"Okay, see ya."

Niamani and Jahari left the house together then went their separate ways. While Niamani was at the grocery store one day a guy approached her and asked for her number.

They had been texting and on the phone for about a month now. She decided to finally let him take her out on a date.

When she arrived at the restaurant she met him inside. Zyaire pulled the chair out for her then she sat down.

"You look real good, how was your day Niamani?" He asked "Thank you Zyaire. My day was good, how was yours?"

"Long" He shrugged "You had work today?"

"Yea, I been working all day. I'm just glad I'm ending my day with you."

"Aww" She blushed a little. "How is your son doing?"

"He's doing good. I think he's gonna start walking soon, hopefully before he turns one."

"Let me see some pictures of him."
"Okay"

Niamani hadn't posted Amir since he was a newborn. She loved showing people pictures.

She showed him pictures and videos of Amir then the waitress came and took their order.

"When am I gone get to meet him?" Zyaire asked making her die laughing. "What's funny?"

"That. I barely let me meet you, i'm stingy with my baby. We'll have to be really serious in order for you to meet him."