𝟤𝟥

𝘙𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘕𝘊 | 𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋
𝘕𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩, 22

Niamani heard Amir's cry from his crib causing her to sit up and look around. The room was dark so she cut her lamp on.

"I got em, go back to sleep." Jahari spoke getting out of bed. "He's probably hungry."

"And i'll feed em. Go back to sleep Mani."

Jahari got the baby from his crib then left the room with him so he could change his diaper and get his milk.

Niamani used the bathroom then laid back in bed. She checked her phone and saw that it was 3am. Having to get up with a baby at all hours of the night was definitely tiring but she wouldn't change a thing.

About fifteen minutes later Jahari came back with Amir who was wide awake. He then put Amir's bottle in the bottle warmer so he could feed him.

"He's hungry Jahari." Niamani stated as Amir started to whine causing Jahari to mug her. "Duh nigga"

"You seen me just put his bottle inna warmer don't piss me off. Carry yo ass back to sleep wit allat worrisome shit Niamani."

"Sorry... I was just saying. Do you want me to feed him or you got it?"

"I said I got it already like three times. I got two kids I think I know what i'm doin. You needa go back to sleep. We good ain't shit fa you to worry 'bout."

Niamani appreciated Jahari's help but she really wanted to do everything for Amir. Taking care of kids was just in her nature.

She didn't want to miss anything when it came to him. It was going to be hard for her to share him with his dad but she had to get used to it.

"Night" Niamani spoke "Night" Jahari responded kissing her lips. "Lemme kiss my baby good night and stop being stingy boy."

"Kiss him, ian givin' him to you cause you gone try to take him. It's my time right now you get him all day while I'm at work."

"You're literally on leave right now but alright Jahari be stingy."

"And will"

Once his bottle was warm enough Jahari fed him. Niamani ended up falling back asleep while watching him feed Amir.

Morning...

Today was Amir's one week doctor's appointment.

"Amir is such a chunky baby. I don't even have to ask if he's eating or not. You guys are doing a good job for first time parents." Amir's pediatrician spoke.

"Thanks but he's not a first time parent. He already has two kids. I just be trying my best with Amir."

"Well you're doing pretty well mama. Everything seems to be alright with him, keep doing what you're doing. He's growing properly and ."

"Thank you"

Niamani put Amir's clothes back on him then put him in his carseat. She then looked at Jahari who was in his phone not paying attention to them at all.