6

𝘙𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘕𝘊 | 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦
𝘕𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩, 22

Niamani sat outside the abortion clinic contemplating on if she wanted to go in or not.

Her appointment was set for 10am but she was nervous. Yoni was with her for support because Jahari had work.

"Ion think I can do it Yoni pull off."

"You sure?"
"Yea"

"Okay" Yoni replied turning the car on before pulling out the parking spot. "You okay friend?"

"Iono"

"Everything gone be okay. If he doesn't wanna be around i'll be your babydaddy."

"Thank you Yoni."

"Are you gonna tell him?"

"No. When I start showing i'm just gonna quit and go on about my life."

"But that's still his baby. I feel like you should at least let him know you're gonna keep it. If he doesn't wanna be around then it is what it is."

"I'll think about it."

Three months later and they were still seeing each other. Niamani was kinda getting tired of sneaking around but they really had no choice.

Jahari was still living in the guest house. Him and Leslie were still together slowly but surely growing apart.

"He's calling me... what am I supposed to say?"

"Mani tell him the truth. He probably calling to check on you. Don't lie that's only gonna make everything worse."

"Okay" She sighed answering the phone.

"You ite?"

"Yea i'm okay. I wanna talk to you in person can you come over? I'm on my way home."

"Ite imma be over there gimme a minute."

"Mmk"

"Why you lookin' like det?"
"Let what?"

"Like sum wrong. You sure you ite?"

"Yea Jahari"

"I love you." When he said that she instantly started crying because he never said that to her before.

"Why you cryin?"

"Ian expect you to say that. I love you too."

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺. 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘱.

"Imma see you inna minute."

"Okay"

The call ended then she wiped the tears off her face. "I wanna say that was sweet but he still has a wife."

"You knew that."

"I did but ian think it would get this far. Either he gone have to leave her or i'm done with him all together."