13

𝘙𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘕𝘊 | 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺
𝘕𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩, 22

"Mani!" Camille dragged out running up to her.

"Hi my baby." Niamani smiled hugging her.

"I missed you so much." Camille spoke with her head on Niamani's shoulder. "I missed you too. Can I put you down now?"

"No"

"You're too heavy you gone hurt my baby."

"You having a baby?"

"Yea he's your baby brother."

"You daddies girlfriend?" She scrunched her face up. "Something like that."

𝘈𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵. 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

"Oh... my mommy got a boyfriend too."

Niamani looked back at Jahari then he shrugged.

"Stop telling her business." Jackson spoke

"Exactly, you don't tell nobody business Camille."

"Okay daddy"

𝘏𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

Camille pushed Niamani's shirt up then laid her head on her belly after kissing it.

"Aww Amir appreciate your kisses. You gone be nice to him when he get here?"

"Yes"

"No she not. Ion think she understand she not gone be the baby no more." Jahari spoke

"Look Jackson" Camille pointed "I can see Camille."

"Why you so mean bro?"

"I'm not"

Niamani noticed that Jackson was acting different. She figured it was because his parents broke up and he felt some type of way about it.

Camille was still too young to really understand what was going on she was just happy with whatever.

"You ain't even acknowledge Mani or speak to her in her own crib. Act like you know better Jackson."

"I don't like her." He spoke bluntly causing the room to go silent. "Why Jackson?"

"Because you with her and not my mom. Mani said y'all wasn't gonna break up, she lied to me."

"I didn't lie to you Jackson. I just didn't know if they were gonna break up or not."

"I wanna go home."

"Yo mom not home. You wanna go to yo grandma house?"

Jahari didn't believe in making his kids stay anywhere if they were uncomfortable or didn't wanna be there unless they had to.

To him it wasn't fair and he felt like they should have a choice.

"Yea"

"Come on Camille."

"No I wanna stay with Mani."

"You cool wit det?"
"Mmhm ion mind."

"Imma be right back, be good lil girl."

"Okay"

As soon as they left Camille started running around the house.

"Girl" Niamani spoke "Sit down somewhere i'm not finna chase you."