15

𝘙𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘕𝘊 | 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵
𝘕𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩, 22

While Niamani waited for Jahari to come back she tapped her foot on the ground.

The door opened and the first person she saw was Leslie. He wanted them to talk out their issues because both of them had to be in his life.

"I knew y'all was lying. Both of y'all weird as hell."

"Can you just sit yo simple ass down n listen fa a second? You always gotta be the one."

Leslie sat on the far end of the couch and crossed her legs.

"Mani havin' my son inna few months so imma need y'all to get along. Ian askin' y'all to be friends but allat fightin' n arguin' shit dead."

"You want me to like I girl I trusted around my family but slept with my husband and got pregnant by him? No thank you, i'm good off that."

"Uhh he wanted me first." Niamani spoke not knowing how to defend herself. "You not helpin' just be quiet."

"I'm not finna just act like i'm okay with y'all being together. You ain't settling no good example for the kids Jahari."

"We ain't together n ain't been together she broke up wimme. So youn gotta worry 'bout det."

"Niamani I really don't like you n i'm not finna act like I do."

"Okay" She shrugged "Tell me something I don't know already. I wouldn't like me either but that don't change the fact that our kids gone be siblings."

Niamani didn't want the drama. Leslie had every right to be mad at the both of them. She just hoped they could move past it soon.

"And? Ion have to like you."

"You don't but you the petty type and I want my son to grow up with his siblings."

"No"

"Youn got no say innat Leslie. You so worry 'bout if imma have the kids around her playin' family n i'm not. This strictly 'bout my kids now."

𝘏𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦.

"Yes I do, they my kids."

"Them OUR kids. When they witchu you in charge when they wimme i'm in charge. Ain't nun you can do 'bout what they do when they at my house."

Jahari found a four bedroom house big enough for him and all his kids. He wanted to get them all full time but Leslie and Niamani told him no.

"How the hell you gone keep them from a baby det ain't did shit to you or them? You just bein' bitter. I know I fucked up n all but you not playin' fair at all Leslie." He continued

"If that's the case then you won't see them at all forget that agreement we had. Ion want nun to do with either one of y'all."

Leslie got up from the couch and left.

"Imma just talk to her. She gone give in imma give her some time."

"All this my fault I shoulda just stayed away from you. Now you can't even see your kids that's not fair."

"It ain't all yo fault it's my fault too. Imma figure sum out but ian finna keep stressin' myself out over her crazy ass."

"Is she really crazy tho? You cheated and got me pregnant i'd act the same way. I wouldn't keep my kids away from you but I definitely would be mad as hell."