8

𝘙𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘕𝘊 | 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦
𝘑𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦, 26

"I said I don't want her working here so why was she here Jahari?"

"Cs youn run shit dets why. You tried to fire her over some bullshit. If you was a better parent nobody would have to call you out on yo bullshit."

"You think i'm a bad parent?" She asked instantly making him feel bad.

𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘶𝘩, 𝘥𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩.

"Ian even mean it like det. All i'm sayin' is you could do better. Ian perfect either I just try harder than you do."

"I do try. Can we just talk... like have a heart to heart? I'm tired of arguing everyday."

"Yea say what you gotta say."

"It's not that I don't wanna be a good mom because I do. Ever since we lost the baby everything been of with me."

"My doctor told me I was depressed right before I left for my work trip. It's hard to deal with y'all and I barely even wanna be alive. You don't understand me Jahari and I don't know how to help you understand." She continued

"Det was months ago n you ain't say shit to me about it. I tried to talk to you n you ain't wanna open up to me. I can't read yo ind Leslie."

𝘐𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦.

"I really don't wanna get a divorce I wanna work it out. You just seem really distant."

"Because of you. Until you fix shit wit my kids n make them feel like you love them again we not gettin' back together. They more important than a relationship."

"Ion mean to kick you while you down but you been drainin' me man. Either me or Mani doin' shit you posta do fa them. How you think my babies feel?"

"Not good"

"Exactly. I understand you depressed n i'm sorry to hear det but you a mom n you got responsibilities. So stop puttin' em off on other people. I can't keep tryna fill yo spot man."

"I really apologize Jahari I didn't mean to make y'all feel like that. I haven't been me."

"I appreciate the apology but you needa apologize to them cs you fucked up the bond you had wit them."

"Okay" She nodded "Can I have a hug please?"

"Mmhm" He nodded putting his arms out.

As Leslie pulled away she kissed his lips so he kissed her back. "Lets go upstairs."

She grabbing his hand and made him follow her upstairs to their room.

•••

"If you was gone sleep in bed with her you coulda at least closed the door. I'm over here at the same time every morning Jahari!"

"You not finna go back n forth between me n her cs if I catch sum imma hurt you. Ion understand how y'all all of a sudden back together n shit after you said y'all was done n you ain't want her no more." Niamani continued to rant.

𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.

"Bae can you chill out? Nobody gettin' back together."