𝟤𝟨

𝘙𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘕𝘊 | 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒   
𝘕𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩, 23

"Mani!" Camille dragged out before jumping into her arms. "My baby, I missed you girl." Niamani smiled

"I wanna live with you again Mani."

"I wish, you got so big."

"I love you." Camille kissed her cheek then laid her head on her shoulder. "I love you too sweetheart."

Amir only saw his siblings when he was with his dad and they didn't get to go with him often. Most of the time he only had Amir because Leslie was still really bitter towards him.

"Ummm" Niamani side eyed Jahari as he put his arm around her shoulder. "I agreed to come over so me and Amir could see the kids. Not for you to touch me."

"Mmcht ite" Jahari shook his head then moved his arm. "I'll keep Amir for tonight. You can go head back home."

"I'm not about to leave. You said we was gone watch movies and have a sleepover with the kids. Why you gotta make shit personal?"

"Cause you know what you be doin' to me. I be tryna make shit cool n you be mean as hell fa no reason."

"It's a reason behind everything I do. You know why I act the way I do. I want you to put your feelings aside so we can be friends."

"Okay Niamani"

"Daddy mad at you Mani." Camille whispered to Niamani. "I don't care, he'll be okay."

"Y'all go eat some pizza so I can talk to Mani real quick." Jahari spoke pausing the movie.

The kids got up from the couch and went to the kitchen leaving the two of them.

"On my life i'll fuck you up." Jahari spoke grabbing her by her neck catching her off guard. "If you don't get your God damn hands off me Jahari!" Niamani raised her voice as she hit him.

"See bro... it be you. Ion understand why we can't just be together. I already told you I changed my ways ian like that no more."

"I shoulda never came here. If I knew you was gone be acting like this I would've never came."

"What I gotta do to get you back?" Jahari asked her. "To be honest I don't know. I'm doing just fine without you Jahari."

"But I love you though. You want some head or some? Whatever you want you can have, you know det."

Jahari pulled her closer to him and started kissing on her neck. Niamani sat there and rolled her eyes.

As he tried to kiss her she turned her face away from him.

"Jahari I love you but I can't put myself through that bullshit again. I really wish we could be together because I wanna make it work. But I know you and I know how you get when you get too comfortable."

"Fuck allat... is you tryna get yo pussy ate or what?"

"The kids are still awake." She responded "My door got a lock on it."