⚠️I'm Back!! A/n with some news + rant⚠️ Please Read

Hello everyone ! After a really long hiatus, I starting to write and finish my books again. Since I'm currently in high school, and summer has started I can get back on my books that I want to complete. I just needed to take a break to re-energize myself, especially with this next set of news that's been really bothering me.

Firstly, Yes, I have seen the trailers and you know that I am 100% going to make Part 2 of Miles Morales x reader!!! I'm so excited for the movie, and I want to avoid as much spoilers as possible before I see it. I can't wait to finally watch it!!!

Secondly, just a small rant and it's pretty serious and not related to Spider-Man, and I'm so sorry if it seems random.

You might know this TikTok artist that goes by the name of "PinkSugarBerry".

She's really popular on that app for her FNAF: Security Breach and Welcome Home videos, especially her oc, Liz Sylvestre.

Her art is something I admire, and I like some of her content from time too time, but they way she ships her oc with canon characters and how she writes Liz is really out of character, annoying and cringy in my opinion

She keeps constantly reminding her audience that "she's a baker" and "she's timid, innocent and perfect" like if she thinks their not smart enough to figure it out themselves, like do you think your audience is stupid?? Show and don't tell is something she doesn't understand very well. She lies about Liz saying that she isn't a "shy, cute anime uwu girl" when she clearly is. Liz has 'main character' syndrome written all over her. Liz has little to no personality, I can't name a single trait about her other than she's shy, and that she's nice. That's it. She's that much of an empty and flat character. Not to mention how she literally fat shames someone on TikTok without her permission.

She's an incredibly boring Oc who doesn't need to learn from her mistakes or develop because she's incapable of doing anything wrong. Her design is cute but nothing memorable or unique. She doesn't have to change how she acts because she's "So perfect" according to the creator. She has no character growth or development and she doesn't seem to struggle with anything expect for her anxiety, but that's really it.