Chapter 26

Kingpin: "I just want to thank Mary Jane Parker for being here this evening."

As soon as Peter heard her name, he instantly stopped dead in her tracks, and looked at her short, strawberry locks. Her ocean blue eyes. Her cute little freckles spreaded on her cheeks, and her soft looking lips.

Peter: "Mj?"

When she got up, Gwen got infront of him. She haved her hands infront of his face, trying to distract him.

Gwen: "Pay attention! It's not your Mj, Peter! Ok?!"

Peter payed no attention to her, and pushed the table toward Mj.

Peter: "I'm sorry, I'll be right back..."

He was about to push the table towards Mary, but Gwen stopped him.

Gwen: "Peter! Down here! Trust me, i've been there. You gotta move on, buddy."

Peter: "It'll take one second, Let me just-"

He was about to leave to find Mary, but when he turned around, she was right in front of him, making him jump.

Peter: "Oh!"

Mary: "Hello."

Peter: "Oh wow..."

He was flabbergasted by her beauty. She looked even better up close. She gave him a questioned look.

Mary: "Um, I just wondered if we could have some more bread at table 12?"

The piano music filled the room from being silent, so it wouldn't be awkward. It took him a while to respond though.

Peter: "Yeah."

Gwen groaned, and rubbed her face in embarrassment.

Peter: "I-I'm-uh-just-really sorry."

Mary: "Oh! Don't be sorry, it's just bread."

Peter continued. He felt really guilty for some reason. Even though it wasn't his Mj.

Peter: "I wasn't there for you when you needed me."

Mary: "Mhm."

Peter: "I didn't even try."

Mary: "That's fine. You know, I should really...get...going..."

Peter: "I know I can do better. If I just had the chance to give you a..."

She looked up at him weirdly. He quickly thought a excuse.

Peter: " The bread...that you deserve..."

He slouched his shoulders, and looked at her dreamily.

Mary: "Are you ok?"

Gwen quickly came over to Peter, and put a hand on his shoulder to answered for him.

Gwen: "Ma'am, we'll take care of the bread right now."

Mary: "Yeah. Well uh, It's been nice talking to you.

She smiled slightly then they went thier separate ways.

Peter: "We shall fill this place up with fresh bread."

Gwen: "Are you alright, man?"

Peter: "Yeah. Totally."

Gwen: "Good, because we are NOT getting any bread."

~Timeskip~

After sneaking in past the gaurds, The spiders ran from inside the walls. They shot their webs over the beam, and hopped onto the walls.