Chapter 29

(Here we are guys.....the final chapter.... I'm so sorry for the long wait. We've had an amazing journey together, and I will never ever forget this. I'm so sorry this has to end, but I have more plans for my books in the future I hope you'll love. So
Now...without further a do.... let's finally finish this!!!)

You, and Miles closed your eyes as tight as you could, trying your best to not let go of the web that was tightly wrapped around your fists. You were desperately holding onto for dear life. You were breathing heavily until you heard the sound of movement from below as you opened your eyes. You saw Miles's dad coughing really badly from all the dust from the debris. He pushed the rock off his body and looked up to see that you both disappeared before he could even see you.

You both squatted on a building next to you as you observed the scene before you. There were a lot of cops, cars, and a crowd of people around the destroyed building.

Thankfully, Miles's dad was safe as he took one of the survivors into a police car before he looked down sadly. Miles pulled out his phone, and decided to call him. You looked down, and saw his dad pick up the phone immediately.

Jefferson: "Miles?! Miles?! A-A-Are you ok?!"

Miles: "Yeah, I'm okay. Your probably busy so-"

He mumbled softly but his dad cuts him off worryingly.

Jefferson: "No No No, I can talk! I can talk! So I came by earlier because...um...your uncle-"

Miles: "I know, dad. I'm so sorry..."

He stood up, and pulled his mask up along with you pulling yours up as well. You looked at him with concern as he walked on the railing.

Jefferson: "Yeah..."

Miles: "Do you know who did it?"

Jefferson: "I thought I did, but...I was wrong... Look Miles, What I said at the door, It wasn't just talk."

You could here the pain in his voice as it suddenly became quiet. You walked over towards him and placed your hand on his shoulder for comfort. He side eyed you and gave a small smile which you sadly returned. Miles's dad broke the silence.

Jefferson: "Look, you know, I was thinking maybe we could find a nice wall, privately owned..."

Miles: "Ok dad."

He held the bridge of his nose before his bottom lip started to quiver as if he was trying his hardest not to cry.

Jefferson: "Like at the police station..."

Miles: "Alright."

Jefferson: "And uh...if you want to you can invite Y/N, and you could um..."throw up" some of your art..."

That statement really broke your heart because that was the same thing Uncle Aaron told Miles back at his apartment before you both got bitten.

Jefferson: "Man, I'm bad a this..."

Miles decided to confront his dad himself. He held his phone his chest before he hunged up. You both pulled your mask down as he grabbed your hand and pulled you with him while you both turned invisible.

Jefferson: "Ok Miles. Miles? You there? *angrily sighs* Come on, man! C-mobile!"

You both turned visible behind him startling him a bit.

Miles: "Officer."

Jefferson: "Spider-Man and Spider-Woman!"

He turned face you both and stood up with his back straight.