Chapter 11

Miles, and Y/N eyes widened in pure shock. You didn't want to believe him, but something deep inside your head told you that he could be right. You still denied those thoughts.

Y/N: "We don't want to be."

Spiderman: "I'm afraid you don't have a choice, kids. Got alot going through your head, i'm sure, but your gonna be fine. I can help you. If you guys stick around, I can show you the ropes."

Miles: "Yeah."

Spider-Man: "I gotta destroy this big machine right now before the spacetime continuum collapses. Now you guys stay here. Don't move."

He took one last glance at you both.

Spider-Man: "See you in a bit!"

Before you could ask anymore questions, he used his web to swing away towards the Collider to shut the to ray like machines off.

Miles: "How does he do that?"

Spider-Man punched the ceiling to feel the green button.

Spider-Man: "Here? Nope! It's here! Alright, folks! *sighs* I always get this one wrong."

Suddenly, a quick flash purple, and black flew past him. It tackled, him, and started to strangle him.

Spider-Man: "Prowler! I was in the middle of something here! I feel like your angry at me!"

He kick Spider-Man on top of the collider. He groaned in pain.

Spider-man: "I'm so tired."

They threw some more punches at each other until Green Goblin pinned Spider-Man down, and slopperd his saliva all over his masked face with his long, and wet tongue.

Spider-Man: "Ehh! That Disgusting!"

Y/N, and Miles felt their spider senses tingle. She squinted her eyes, and saw a huge man with a black suit smirking in a lab full of scientists on computers. He pressed on this one red button, and the machines blasted energy at each other. The probe was triggerd. He hummed out a little tune while playing with a pen in his hand, creating some sort of tension.

Kingpin: "You like my new toy? It cost me a fortune, but hey, you can't take it with you right? You came all this way. Watch the test. It's a Hell of a freakin' light show, your gonna love this!"

Spider-Man: "No! Don't do this, stop!! You don't know what it'll do, it could kill us all!"

He ignored his cries of protest. Then suddenly a huge explosion blasted at them, causing them to fall back. The post you were one broke, and feel. Miles held onto the bars, and held onto your hand tightly.

Spider-Man: "Hey Goblin! What's your take on head trama?!

He looked up at the ceiling, and his glare softend. A peice of the wall fell on his head, which caused him to let of of Spider-Man, and knocking him unconscious.

Spider-Man: "I tried to warn you, pal."

He swung away from the collider, But Green Goblin grabbed him, and pushed Spider-Man's face into the beam. Miles was shielding Y/N and himself with his arm wrapped around them....Then "BOOM!"

~Time skip~

Debris, and dust filled the empty space. Y/N, and looked everywhere for Spiderman, but they were left with nothing. Until Miles saw him stuck in a large peice of rock. His suit was torn, and damaged. He gasped slightly, and ran over to him. He tried lift up the boulder, but it wasn't enough.

Miles: "Y/N! Please come help me!"

She soon found her way towards him. When she saw what happened, she rushed over to them as fast as her legs could take her. Soon enough, they tilted it a little bit, and it fell. He had bruises, and cuts. His suit was torn in some places. Spiderman didn't have enough strength to walk, but he raised his hand to touch both of thier hands.

Miles: "Are you ok?"

Spiderman: "Yeah, I'm fine.

Y/N: "Can you get up?"

He chuckled, and rested his head on the boulder.

Spider-Man: "Yeah...I always do..."

He couched dryly.

Spider-Man: The couching is probably not a good sign. You two have to get this to the Collider before it's too late. Listen, we gotta team up, there's no time."

He winced.

Kingpin: "Find him. Now."

Miles: "No...we...we can't."

Spiderman: "Yes you can. I believe in you two. Here, take this. It's the only thing to stop the collider. Swing up there, use that key, push the botton, and blow it up."

They took the override key from his hand. Soon heard growls coming towards them.

Spiderman: "You need to hide your face. You don't tell anyonr who you are. NOBODY can know, he''s got everyone in his pocket.

Miles: "What?"

Spider-Man: If he turns on tha machine again, everything you know will dissaper. Your family, everything. Promise me you'll do this.

You both looked at each other, and nodded.

Y/N, and Miles: "We promise."

Spider-Man: "Go. Now."

Y/N: "But we can't leave you."

Spiderman: "Please, just go. I got you covered."

He tried his best to smirk under his mask.

Spider-Man: "Destroy the collider. I'll come, and find you. It's gonna be okay."

They looked at each other, then nodded. Soon, Kingpin and his goons came up to him. His eyes showed hatred as he started down at Spiderman. He knelt down, and furrowed his eyes.

Kingpin: " I'd say it's nice to see you, Spider-Man, but it's not."

Spider-Man: "Kingpin. How's business?"

Kingpin: "Boomin!"

He looked at him with the same glare he gave him. That soul piercing glare. Y/N, and Miles hid behind a large peice of the building. He pulled of his mask, and showed off his face. It was Peter Parker. He had blonde hair, and blue eyes.

Peter: "That's a no no. This might open a black hole in Brooklyn. It can't be worth the risk."

Kingpin: "It's not only about the money, Spider-Man."

The Prowler appears next to him, and pulled out his sharp, metallic claws, ready to slice through his flesh.

Spiderman: "Don't you wann know what I saw in there?!"

Kingpin: "Wait."

Peter: "I know what you're trying to do, and it won't work. They're gone."

He just started at him. He screamed in anger, then used his huge fists to slam into his bruised body. Both of thier eyes widened, and they covered thier mouths to keep them from gasping. They soon find out the horrible truth.

Spiderman was dead....

They tried to run out of the situation, but that only caused them to turn thier attention at Miles, and Y/N. Prowler growled before they ran out of the subway. Kingpin didn't do anything. Heck,  He didn't even run. He rested his hand on Prowler's shoulder, before looking up from the ground. He looked more angry than before.

Kingpin: "Get them. Now."