Chapter 19

Y/N ran over to Peter's direction. Miles turned to see her gone.

(What do I do?! What do i do?! What do I do?!)

He thought over, and over again. He shrugged it off, and ran after her.

~Timeskip~

Miles looked inside the vent. There was only a little source of light, it was mostly dark. He jumped inside, but accidentally fell, and landed on top of Y/N. She groaned in slight pain. Kingpin, and one of his henchmen looked up. Thankfully they dodged out of the way so he couldn't see them.

Miles: "Sorry, Y/N...

Y/N: "It's okay. Really, i'm fine."

She touched his shoulder in comfort. He sighed in relieve, and they started their search for Peter. Which was a bit difficult because it was a small space, and it made you feel a bit claustrophobic.

Miles: "Peter?"

Y/N: "Where is he? Peter?"

They finally found him looking in another vent.

Peter: "What are you guys doing here?! Get back outside!"

Miles: "But Kingpin is here! We want to help! Just scoot over..."

Y/N, and Miles try to move over in the front.

Peter: "Ow! Your stepping on my foot! Just go back outside!"

Y/N: "No! We can't just sit here,and let another Spider-Man die without doing anything, We're not doing that again!"

You snapped. Peter's gaze soften, and his eyes widened.

Y/N: "What?"

Peter: "Most people at the post office try to kill me, so you guys are a nice change of pace."

You couldn't tell, but He smiled at them under his mask as the looked down into the vent.

Dr. Olivia: "Mr Fisk, look at this data. I know you can't really understand it, bu these are really good numbers!"

She typed in her computer above her desk.

Peter: "And I got the password!"

Dr. Olivia: "Ask Mr. Frisk! If we fire again this week, there could be a black hole under Brooklyn! *points at the picture* You see this? And this? This is multiple dimensions, beginning to crash into each other."

Peter uses his hand for a puppet.

Peter: "This is pretty standard Spider-Man stakes, you get used to it."

He wrapped his arm around you, and Miles.

Peter: "Watch this! He's gonna say "You've got 24 hours!"

Kingpin: "You got 24 hours!"

Right on que, Peter winked at them, proving his point.

Dr. Olivia: "This means that there could be a fracture in the space time continum!"

Peter: "Ohhh, That's bad... Actually everything she said was bad, I was lying before."

Y/N: "Hey you guys, there fianlly leaving!

Once they left, the trio opened the vent, and hopped in the lab. Peter immediately got on the computer to type in the password... But Miles had a bit of trouble...

Y/N: "Uhh, what are you doin' bud?"

His fingers got stuck to the ceiling lights. He started to panic, so he shook as hard as he could, but it just wasn't enough.

Miles: "I can't move!"

Peter: "Relax your fingers! We don't have time! Be in the moment!"

Miles: "I am in the moment! This is a TERRIBLE moment!!"

~Meanwhile back outside~

Dr. Olivia: "I'm not refusing-

She was cut off again.

Kingpin: "I don't want any excuses!"

Dr. Olivia sighed as she rubbed her temple in pure frustration.

Dr. Olivia: "I just need more time."

~Meanwhile back inside~

Peter: "There right there! They're going to see you!"

Miles was shaking the ceiling violently at this point.

Peter: "Miles, you gotta un-stick! What do you do to relax?"

He remembered the same thing Gwen told him when he got his hands stuck in her hair, then he remembered his favorite song.... The song that made him calmer. More than almost anything else...

Miles startes to hum "Sunflower". Y/N smiled, and hummed with him.

Peter: "Oh for crying out loud..."

He said rubbing his forehead in embarrassment. Sooner or later he finally unstuck. He screamed, and squeezed his eyes shut, preparing for impact, but it never came? Strong arms held him bridel style. He opened his eyes, and blushed like the color of His mask. Y/N caught him, blushing at the fact Miles had his arms around her neck. Their cute moment was ruined when Peter butted in.

Peter: "Teenagers are the worst!"