Chapter 10

Miles got out his phone, and put on his flashlight, looking around. Y/N decided to walk in the other direction. Her eyes darted down to the ground. The spider was upside down with it's legs scrunched up in the middle. Y/N realized that it was probably dead. She made a disgusted face.

Y/N: "Miles! Come look!"

After that, He ran towards her. He restex his hand on her shoulder, and panted softly.

Miles: "Yeah, Y/N?"

She pointed to the dead spider. He got closer to it.

Miles: "This is the spider..."

It glitched suddenly, which made the jump into each others arms. Until they heard loud crashing noises nearby.

Y/N: "What was that?"

She furrowed her eyebrows while Miles shrugged his shoulders.

Miles: "I dunno."

Y/N started to walk towards the noises, with Miles right behind her. Once the sounds got louder, and stronger...they were finally there.  You, and Miles felt this surge of energy, and noises telling you to "look out!". It felt tingly for some reason. Both of thier eyes widened as the window behind them broke, and shattered into a million peices. And that's when they saw the one and only Spiderman.

Spider-Man: "Norman! Listen to me!"

Y/N: "Spider-Man?!"

You whispered, not wanting them to hear you.

Spider-Man: " I cannot let you open a portal to another dimension!" Brooklyn is not zoned for that!"

Green Goblin: "It's not up to me!"

Miles: "Green Goblin?!"

Hs whispered.

Green Goblin: "Why won't you quit?!"

Spider-Man: "I don't know. I guess I like Brooklyn not being sucked into a black hole?"

He asked, sarcastically as he punched it in the face, which sended him flying at the near by wall.

Miles: "I think we're just gonna go."

The ground was shaking violently, causing debris to fall near Y/N and Miles. You both tried to dodge the fight as much as you could. Avoiding all of the kicks, punches, and explosions. You both ran until you found a new room. It was filled with so much machinery, and there was this huge device. Two of the actually facing each other.

As you looked closer, Spider-Man, and Green Goblin bursts in, causing you both to fall off the cliff of the hard, metal ground. You both held onto the wall, but your fingers began to unstick, and you fell. You both screamed, bracing for impact. Spiderman felt his spidey senses go off, and his eyes widened, and swinged towards them.

Spiderman: "Oh no...Hang on!"

He finally got to them. He had Y/N around his left arm, while he had Miles around his right arm. He used his web to swing them to a nearby metal post. He sat them down softly.

Spiderman: "Are you two okay?"

Miles, and Y/N: "Yes.."

Spider-Man: "Did you know that your shoes are untied?"

Miles looked down at his feet.

Miles: "Yeah."

Spider-Man: "This is a onesie, So I don't have to worry about it.

They were just so awe struck by him. They suddenly started to get tingly. They saw Purple, and Green. Then Red, and Blue. Spiderman saw the same thing with Miles, and Y/N. He squinted as they did the same.

Spiderman: "Wow.  I thought I was the only one."

Y/N: "What do you mean?"

You asked. He got close to him, and gave them a serious look on his face.

Spiderman: "You two are like me...."