Chapter 28

You both jumped down onto building where Kingpin stood.

Miles, And Y/N: "Kingpin!"

He growled angrlily, and walked over to you slowly, then he stopped a few inches away from you. Hand in hand, you ran towards him, but he smashed his fists down causing the glass to break, and shatter as it flew off the buildings. You let go of each other's hand, and backfliped away from him. He pulled out his gun, and shot at you. You dodged his bullets.

Miles: "Nope!"

You webbed at his gun, and pulled that away from him.

Y/N: "Sorry, mister! That's cheating!"

A subway train flew under you. This was your stop, but Kingpin ran full speed towaw you as you webbed the train.

Miles: "Adios!"

He was about to grab your ankle, but you were quicker than him, and you both webbed to the button. Kingpin breathed heavily. You both sticked to the side of the train.

Miles: "We gotta get that button."

Suddenly, Kingpin's fists smashed through the glass window, and grabbed your waist as he roughly pulled you through the train. Then he grabbed Miles's head and pulled him in the train as well. He tried to punch you, but you dodged every throw at you. Miles turned invisible, and tried to sneak up behind him, but Kingpin smacked him. Miles started glitching as he tried to use his venom strike, but nothing happened.

Miles: "Oh no.."

Kingpin: "Not so easy doing this on your own, is it?"

He grabbed both of your necks, amd pushed you to the wall. The trained zoomed faster each second as the train itself began to glitch into different styles.

Kingpin: "I can't wait to kill two more spider-freaks..."

He raised one of his fists to deliver the fianl blow, but in the corner of his eye, he saw his Wife, and his son, Vanessa, and Richard. There's voices were glitching, but you could tell they were scared, and confused.

Vanessa: "What are you doing?"

Kingpin: "Vanessa? Richard?"

He asked astonished.

Miles: "Is this what you want, man?"

He managed to choke out. Richard stayed close to his mother

Richard: "What are we doing here?"

Vanessa: "I don't know, Richard."

Kingpin: "Vanessa, It's me! You know me!"

Vanessa: "We're leaving now!"

She grabbed her son's hand, and they ran off. Kingpin immediately dropped you, and ran of the find them, but they were gone without a trace.

Kingpin: "No! Don't go! Stay with me...please."

You both escape from the roof the train with Kingpin a few meters away front of you. He was more angry than be was before.

Kingpin: "You are not stoppin' this! NOT today!"

Miles grabbed your hand as he softly pulled you up."

Miles: "We are stopping this! RIGHT now!"

You raced towards Kingpin. Just as he was about to grabbed you, you did a backflip and kicked him underneath his chin, taking him of guard.

Miles: "Woah. She's good."

Kingpin threw a peice of the train at Miles as you fought. He grabbed your waist with a strong grip. Just as he was about to save you, He grabbed both of Miles fists, and squeezed them roughly as he looked to the side. He saw somone in the control room, it looked like....his dad? He zoom out before Kingpin head budded him. He shouted in pain as he grabbed his head, and fell backwards. He webbed a taxi, and pulled it towards him. Kingpin grabbed the taxi, and threw it at him. He fell of the train, and kicked him causing him to let you go. Your waist was hurting slightly, but you ignored the pain, and went after him. After a few punches and kicks, you all landed on the golden gate bridge. Miles weakly looks up at the button that wasn't that far away. He slowly got up, but fell again, so you helped him up on his feet. He nodded at you as you turned invisible. He growled as he jumped up towards Kingpin. He raised both of his fists above his head to attack him, but Kingpin smacked him across the bridge. Next was you, who tried to do a sneak attack, but Kingpin was faster. He grabbed your arm, and raised you up in the air. Miles eyes widened as his body filled up with rage.

Miles: "Let her go right now!!"

Kingpin looked back as he glared at him. Then he....smirked?

Kingpin: "If that's what you want..."

Suddenly, you shouted in pain as he punched you in the stomach, causing you to fly over the edge of the bridge.

Miles: "NO!!!"

Out of anger, he went to punch him, but he grabbed his hand and twisted it slightly, walking forward as Miles limped backwards.

Kingpin: "The real Spider-Man couldn't even beat me!"

He punched Miles's arm again. Then he yelped as Kingpin grabbed him, raised him over his body, and threw him on the ground roughly as Miles grunted in pain.

Kingpin: "YOU TWO ARE NOTHING!!"

Miles struggled alot, but he tried to crawl away from him as he glitched. He tried to kick him, but Kingpin grabbed his foot and pushed it away. Miles was now at the edge as he fell weakly.

Kingpin: "You two took my family."

He looked at him darkly. Miles tried to web him, he grabbed the web, and head budded him back to the ground. Back to you, you grabbed the edge of the bridge. With all your strength, you pulled yourself up, trying to ingore the aching pain in your abdomen. You saw Miles on the ground with Kingpin in front of him. You turned invisible, and tried to do your sneak attack again.

Kingpin: "Now, I'm gonna make sure that you two never see yours again."

And as soon he was about to smash Miles's body with his fists just like he did to your Peter, but you webbed his fists.

Y/N: "Leave him alone! It's me you want!"

He growled angrlily as he raced towards you. As you two were fighting, Miles felt something inside him tingling through his body. Suddenly he heard a familer voice calling out to him...

"Get up, Spider-Man."

He raised his head up, and saw his dad standing inside of the broken peice of the lab.

Jefferson: "GET UP! COME ON!"

Jefferson's voice echoed as Miles's head was pounding painfully, but he ignored it. He remembered what Gwen told him back at the bunker.

"No matter how many times you hit, Can you get back up?"

He tried to get back up, but a sharp pain shocked through his body, causing him to fall back down again as he hissed in pain. He tried to get back up again as he grabbed his stomach. Meanwhile, You tried to back way from Kingpin as he made his way towards you. You were a little wounded from the fight. As soon as your back hit the wall of the bridge, Kingpin was about to finish you off. But Then a voice with anger, and determination boomed behind him. He looked behind his back, and your eyes widened in hope as you smiled under your mask.

Miles: "I'll always have my family."

He paused for a second before began to walk towards you.

Miles: "Have you've ever heard of the shoulder touch?"

Kingpin furrowed his eyebrows as helooked at him, confused. You were confused too. Why was he thinking about the shoulder touch at a time like this??

Kingpin, and Y/N: "What?"

He reached up to Kingpin's shoulder, and looked down at you. You blushed madly as he winked at you.

Miles: "Hey~"

Then Kingpin flew past you as sparks of electricity surrounded him. You, and Miles ran to Kingpin as Miles webbed him before he got away. He slipped for a second before you helped him with his grip.

Miles: "Hey Kingpin! PUSH THE GREEN BUTTON FOR US!"

You glanced at him in awe as he swung him for a couple of seconds before he let him go, causing him to hit the button with his button. A burst of blue filled up the room as it began to suck in the buildings back. Miles grabbed your hand as you webbed at the ceiling. Then you both saw the different dimensions right before your eyes. The a huge explosion causing you both to hold on to each other.

Then... It was only smoke....