Chapter 13

Everyone who was at the funeral weared Spiderman masks, or Red, and Blue. So everybody blended in. The skys were no longer blue, but Gray. Only a single light from the sun shimmered down it's beautiful light on Peter Parker's grave stone. It was covered in Spiderman merch,with gorgeous flowers. Mary Jane, And Aunt May was standing on a podium, with a dead, but depressed look on thier faces. As Miles, and Y/N quickly made thier way in the middle of the crowd, Y/N felt the pit of her stomach drop from the sight of the people around them. Some were crying silently, some with thier head down. Mary breathed out deeply before speaking.

Mary Jane: " My husband, Peter Parker, was an ordinary person. He only said "It could be anyone behind the mask." He didn't ask for his powers, But he chose to be Spiderman. My favorite thing about Parker was that he made us each feel powerful. We all have one power, but in our own way, we are all Spiderman. We're all counting on you..."

As Miles stood beside Y/N, he gently grabbed her hand as she looked up at him. He had a determined look on his face.

Miles: "Thier counting on us..."

Y/N griped his hand a little tighter, while trying to smiling weakly.

"Maybe not you guys specifically. I think that's just a metaphor."

Y/N just glared at him. Miles just ignored him, as he, and Y/N stared back into the crowd....