Chapter 9

While Y/N, and Miles were on a train, Miles pulled out his phone from his pocket.

Y/N: "What are you doing Miles?"

He dialed a certain number. His dad's phone number. Which was weird beacuse he never calls his dad that much.

Miles: "I'm gonna try to call him, and see if he could help us..."

She got scared, and looked around, nervously. She was one of those people who wasn't a big fan of trouble. Or getting people involved in serious things like this.

It was a good thing for her, he didn't answer. Miles ran his hand through his curly, black hair. looking frustrated as he ever been before. You've never seen him so angry before. He was usually this calm, and happy person. But seeming him this scared, and mad, that frightened you....

Before she could even process what was happening, Miles ran away faster than a bullet. Even a blink of an eye!

Y/N: Miles! Wait!

She ran after him. They soon found themselves running past the city, and through a crowd of people. Y/N eyes widened when she saw that a car was driving right at Miles...

"There's only one Spider-Man!"

Before she could call out a warning, it was too late. She covered her eyes, and screamed lightly. Then she heard an applause. Confused, She opened her eyes, and gasped in relief. Miles landed perfectly on his feet. He was just as surprised as her. He looked back at her, and they made direct eye contact. He looked like he was going to brake down to waterworks.

Miles: Y-Y/N, I sor-

He was cut off by arms wrapped around his arms. He looked down, and saw Y/N hugging him.

Y/N: "Don't you EVER do that to me again.....I thought I lost you, Miles."

Miles felt bad for the poor girl. He wrapped his arms around her in return.

Miles: I promise. I'm so sorry...

They stayed like that for a while, until SOMEBODY decided to ruin the cute moment. The car in front of them honked at them, gettin very impatient. Miles gave him a death glare. If looks could kill, it would be a bloodbath.

Miles: "CAN'T YOU SEE WE'RE HAVING A MOMENT HERE?!"

Y/N blushed,and buried her face into his chest in embarrassment.

Y/N: "WE'RE SO SORRY!"

She grabbed his hand, and went back to the secret place that they found from the subway.....

After the train took off, they snuck of into the tunnel were thier uncle took them. They climbed over the fence, and started searching....