Chapter 15

It was finally the end of the day. Night time came while the coolness of ice, and snow fell down on Brooklyn. Y/N and Miles walked to towards Peter Parker's grave on the graveyard. They felt hopeless, alone. As they stared down on his grave, Y/N turned her head away as Miles lifted up his mask

Miles: "I'm so sorry, Mr Parker. The thing you gave us, that key..."

He pulled it out of his pocket. Y/N placed her hand on his shoulder.

Miles: "I think I really messed it up. I wanted to do what you asked. I really do, But I'm sorry. I not sure that were meant for this job. I can't do this without you.

As they talked to his grave, a shadow was coming right for them.

Y/N: "Me too. You believed in us, and we blew it...I'm so sorry, Mr. Parker..."

They looked down at thier feet, sadly. They waited at the same spot, until felt thier spider senses tingle as they saw a shadow behind them.

???: "Hey Kids...

They looked back, And pulled thier mask down. The man went in to reach Miles, but as soon as Y/N touched him, She felt a wave of energy flow through her as he got electrocuted which made him fly back away from them.

Miles and Y/N: "Woah..."

Both of thier eyes widened to the sizes of dinner plates, looking at the sight before them.

Miles: "Y-Y/N, how did you do that?"

Her eyes landed down to her palms. They were glowing light blue with little lightning bolts flickering.

Y/N: "I don't know..."

A web shot towards Miles chest as he got pulled towards the man. Y/N gasped in shock as she ran after him. He helped him up from the ground of snow.

Y/N: "Are you ok?!"

She looked around him for any injuries. Thankfully, there was none. Miles hugged her. She returned it back.

Miles: "Don't worry. I'm ok..."

They broke off, and turned back to the man. They decided to take a closer look. He was laying on the frozen ground, unconscious. Miles pulled his coat slightly. To thier suprise, he was wearing a Spiderman suit, but not the fake one. A real one. They were both confused as they looked at his face. He looked like Peter Parker but with brown, messy hair. But he was supposed to be dead! Did he actually escape!? They heard the same noises in thier heads as the continued to have some thoughts.

Miles: "Who are you?"

Soon a flashlight shined bright in thier eyes. They looked up, and......oh no....The Cops.....