Chapter 22

Suddenly, A Spider-Man in black in white with a trench coat, and fedora said his greetings before dipping his hat off towards the groups.

Spider-Noir: "Hey Fellas!"

Miles: "Is he in Black, and White?"

Peter: "Where is that wind coming from?"

Y/N: "Yeah. We're in a basement."

Peter: "Excatly!"

Spider-Noir: "Wherever I go, the wind follows, and the wind...smells like rain..."

Your eyes glittered in pure excitment when saw a cute anime girl with short black hair, and brown eyes. She was sitting on top of her robot, Sp//dr who was red, and blue, with robotic smile on his face.

Peni: "Hi guys! Konichiwa! Hajimemashita yoroshuku?"

She questions as she did cool tricks with her robot. He puts on digital red sunglasses in the end that you thought was savage, but cute.

Peter: "This could literally not get any weirder."

You heard a snort, and you saw a cartoon pig with a Spider-Man suit on. He reminded you of The Looney Tunes.

Spider-Ham: "It CAN get weirder!"

He had his hand held out for you, and you shook it.

Peter Porker: "I just washed my hands, that's why they're wet. No other reason."

You all felt this surge go trough your body as you squinted. The other spiders felt the same as thier eyes widened. The next words that came out of your mouth were perfectly in sync.

Y/N, Miles, Peter, Gwen, Peni, Spider-Noir, and Spider-Ham: "Your like me..."

Peter: "Ok. So uh, how did you get here?"

Spider-Noir: "Well, it's kind of a long story...maybe not that long."

Peni: "Now, were just trying to find a way home."

She looks down with sad eyes as Sp//dr beeped sadly.

Spider-Noir: "The only way home is back through that collider gizmo. The only trouble is-"

Before he could finish, Spider-Ham jumped on top on one of the suits, cutting him off.

Spider-Ham: "One of us has to stay behind, and destroy it.

Gwen, Spider-Ham, Peni, Spider-Noir: "I'll do it!"

Y/N: "Wait wait, no. You guys don't get it."

Peni: "Don't get what?"

She asked, shrugging her shoulders. Right on cue, everyone except for You, Miles, and Aunt May glitched. They fell onto the hard ground, and moaned in pain, clenching the parts of thier body that ached the most.

Miles: "None of you can stay here. If you stay here, you'll die."

Miles took your hand, and looked at you, then back at the team.

Miles: "Me, and Y/N are gonna turn it off, and we're gonna get you all home, before we do. Look, we made a promise. So we have it keep it."

Everyone looked at you two as hope filled thier eyes.

Spider-Noir: "Who are they again?"

You glared at him. You were about to tell him off, but Peter held you back.

Peter: "This is Y/N, and Miles, and they're gonna save the multi-verse."

Miles: "Yeah, man."

He smiled slightly while you cracked your neck.