Chapter 14

Y/N, and Miles walked up a couple flights of stairs, that leaded them to the Roof top on a apartment. Miles suddenly got close to the edge as Y/N was looking at A Spiderman comic, observing his actions. He was doing the same thing in the book. Y/N got up, and stood beside him. Both of thier eyes darted towards the ground above thier feet.

To be honest, you had a little fright of heights. Y/N felt her heart thump out of her chest, feeling wheezy slightly. She closed her eyes, and exhaled then inhaled, trying her best not to pass out. As she opened her eyes, Miles was gone.

Y/N: "Miles?"

You turned your body as you looked for him. What happened to him? Did he already jump?! She heard some footsteps from the stairs. You looked inside, and saw Miles walking down the steps. Y/N felt the pit of her heart drop suddenly. He wouldn't just give up like this already, can he?

Y/N: "Miles? Where are you going?"

Miles: "Away. I'm sorry Y/N, but I can't do it..."

Y/N: "Please. Come on!"

But that didn't stop him. Y/N felt tears prick her eyes slowly.

Y/N: "I can't do this without you! I need you, Miles! I can't do this all on my own..."

You screamed from the top of your lungs, hoping he could hear you. Y/N shook her head slightly,as she went back outside. Little did you know, Miles stopped dead in his tracks.

As she calmed down again, she felt a hand brush up against hers. She looked up, and saw Miles smiling sweetly at her, which she happily returned. She backed up to get her space. She ran across the roof, and jumped.

She felt like she was flying. She closed her eyes as tightly as she could, preparing for impact, but it never came. She slowly opened her eyes, And found herself on the second buildings rooftop. She smiled slightly, completely stunned.

Miles: "Oh my gosh! You did it, Y/N!! Your so amazing!!"

Miles cheered loudy for her on the other side. She blushed a bright pink on her soft cheeks, and chuckled lowly before yelling back.

Y/N: "Thanks, Miles!!"

Now it was Miles turn.... He jumped, but he didn't make it. He screamed as he hit a bunch of building signs before hitting the ground on the way down. Pain shock through his body, as he groaned in pain.

He saw Y/N quickly running over to his aid. As she helped him up, he saw the chip that Spiderman gave them. Both of thier eyes widened. He broke the USB. You sulked your shoulders sadly as Miles groaned quietly....

Miles: "I'm so sorry..."