Chapter 3

Miles, and Y/N grabbed their suitcases and walked inside the large school. There were walking through the hallways around the big crowds of people, making Y/N a little uncomfortable, but they kept going to classroom after classroom.

Y/N: "I don't know about this. This place is huge! How what if we get lost?"

Miles wrapped his arm around your Petite/Chubby/Tall form.

Miles: "I know, but a least I get to be with you, right?"

Y/n smiled, and nodded.

Until they finally made it to thier final period. They were late...

Y/N: "Once again, Are you sure about this?"

Miles: "Yeah! I promise, It's okay, Y/N. Maybe she won't notice."

They both nodded to each other, and walked into the classroom with their hands intertwined. She paused the video and looked at you both unamused.

Mrs.Calleros: "Mr. Morales, and Ms. L/N, walking through the dark, you both are late."

Everyone heads turned to stare at you. You felt eyes gazing upon you and you looked down to avoid their eye contact. Miles immediately noticed and stood in front of you to shield their view of you. He began to rub your knuckles gently to calm your nerves down a bit.

Miles: "Einstein said that Time is relevant, right? Maybe we're not late. Maybe you guys are early."

You honestly thought his joke was really cute, but no one else in the room laughed except you and this one girl who chuckled quietly.

Gwen: "Sorry, it was just so quiet."

The teacher just sighed, and shook her head in disappointment at your tardiness.

Mrs.Calleros: "Unless you want to disturb our program, please take a seat. Or do you want to just stand there?"

Miles sat next to beautiful and short blonde haired girl who laughed at his joke, with blue eyes, while Y/N sat besides him.

You and Miles looked back at her, and smiled at her.

Y/N: "Hi."

She waved at her which she happily returned.

Gwen: "Hey, I liked your joke. It wasn't funny. That's why I laughed. But it was smart, so I liked it."

Miles: "I haven't seen you around before..."

Y/N nodded in agreement. The teacher got between them, and shushed them to be quiet. This should be a really fun, and interesting period for both Miles, and Y/N.....