Chapter 7

A/n: Miles thoughts = " "
        Y/N thoughts = ~  ~

The next morning, Miles woke up groggily. His roomate was on the computer pretty early than him. He sat up from his bed, and pulled his pants up. But the thing is...they were a lot smaller from last night. He heard a voice in his head.

"That's weird... My pants shrank."

He gasped, and his eyes widened.

Miles: "I think I hit puberty!"

His roommate stopped what he was doing, looked at him, with wide eyes. Miles realized that he said that one phrase out loud.

"Probably should've keep that to myself."

~Time skip~

Miles was struggling to walk in his pants. He was trying to pull the bottom of his pants up, but they kept falling to his ankles. He saw Y/N looking in her locker. He quickly made his way to her.

Miles: "Hey Y/N?"

She looked at him, with scared eyes.

Y/N: "Hey Miles. Today was really weird. My skirt to my uniform just got smaller."

Miles: "Mine too. I think....."

Y/N: "What?"

He put both of his hands on your arms, and looked into your eyes...

Miles: "We Grew. Is this puberty?"

He began to hyperventilate, and you noticed instantly. You put your hands on his shoulders. He began to calm down a little.

Y/N: How about this? We go back to that Place from the subway, and we go investigate?

He looked at you, then he was hesitant, but he nodded his head.

Miles: "Alright. After school?"

Y/N nodded in agreement.

Y/N: " Cool beans."

He giggled softly, which she softly returned. They were both in this together.

They both walked down the halls. They both pumped into a certain person. Gwen.

Y/N, and Miles: "Hey."

Her face began to sweat alot, so was Miles face.

~Why is our faces so sweaty?~

Gwen: "Why is your guys faces so sweaty?"

Y/N: "No reason, it's just hot."

Miles: "It's a puberty Thing. I don't know why I said that out loud. I mean, We did went through puberty, but now, I'm done. I'm a man."

He said, trying to sound grown. She looked at him. She mentally face palmed herself, so Miles decided go change the subject.

Miles: "So, your new here, right? We got that in common."

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm, and this is Miles. We never really got your name from yesterday."

Gwen: "I'm Gwe-"

She began, but was trailed off, like if she was thinking of a lie, and she was.

Gwen: "I'm Gwanda."

Miles: "Wait, your name is Gwanda?"

You started to get really suspicious...

Gwen: "Yes. It's African."

She shook her head. But Miles was paying attention to her. He looked down at his feet, as his vision began to turn blurry.

Gwen: "Actually no. Accent because i'm from here."

"I gotta do the shoulder touch now before she walks away."

He look at her shoulder.

"Why is this so scary? Am I doing it in slow motion, or does it feel that way?"

Gwen: "I'm just kidding! It's wanda, that's funny. It's with no "G" ."

He didn't respond. He placed his hand on her left shoulder.

Miles: "Hey."

Y/N: "Uh, Miles? What are you doing?"

Gwen: "Hey. Well I guess I'll see you both around."

Y/N: "Yeah."

Miles hand got stuck to her hair.

Gwen: "Hey!"

He tried to pull it off, but it was stuck.

Gwen: "Um, could you let go please?"

Y/N: "Miles, are you ok?"

He tried pulling ot again, but this time he was pulling on Gwen as well.

Gwen: "Ow! Ow! Miles, just calm down."

Miles: "I'm on it. It's just puberty."

Gwen: "I don't think you know what puberty means."

Y/N had enough. She grabbed Miles waist, and tried to pulled it off, but it only made it worse. A crowd of People was forming.

Gwen: "Just relax."

Miles: "I have a plan."

Y/N: "What?"

Miles: "I'm gonna pull really hard."

Gwen: "That's a terrible plan."

Miles: "One..."

Gwen: "Don't do this!"

Miles: "Two..."

Gwen: "Three!"

She pulled him off, pushing his stomach with her feet. He screamed while he was Send above her.

~Time skip~

They went to the restroom. Y/N shaved some of Gwen's hair while Miles looked away from her. She finally got it off. Thier was a huge clump a hair still remaining on his hair. Y/N had a bit of trouble getting the hair shaver off her hand as well.

Miles: "Nice to meet you?"

Gwen had a huge hand mark on the left side of her forehead while she held her mirror.

Gwen: "Yeah. Total Pleasure."