Chapter 18

A/N

Me: I kept my promise, didn't I? Spider-Ham, bring out the confetti!

Spider-Ham: Got It! (He pulls out a canon, and pulls the string. Colorful confetti pops out everywhere, then the Spider group jump down next to me.

Me: Hi guys! Happy Friday!

Noir: Here is the next chapter of the book she promised to update today.

Spider-Ham: We hope you like it!

Gwen: Yeah, she said that more will be updated on the book!

Peni: This one is going to be long like the last one so enjoy!

Miles: Don't forget to comment,

Peter:  And vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter: "Mmm. I love this burger...so delicious."

He moaned out as he took a bite out of his burger. Y/N was looking out of the restaurant's window, with her face buryed in the plam of her hand. You were more focused on the traffic than on Peter's messy eating. The thought made your stomach turn. Meanwhile, Miles just stared at him.

Peter: "This is the best burger i've ever tasted.

As he licked his fingers, the waiter came to thier table, and bluntly placed his bill. Peter looked at the bill, then at Y/N and Miles.

Peter: "You got money right? I'm not very liquid right now.

Y/N: " I can tell your gonna be a baad teacher.."

The waiter then walked away from the spider trio. He suddenly pulled out a Bucket of fries, and pulled two out.

Miles: "Can we focus?"

Peter: "Hm? Sure."

Y/N: "The other Peter said the he was going to show us the ropes..."

Peter: "Wow."

She leaned closer to face him. She was serious about this. She meant business.

Y/N: "So, Ya got any Spider-Man tips, or something?"

Peter: "Oh ya, I've got plenty."

At this point, Y/N didn't know if he was being sarcastic or if he was lying. But she let him continue.

Peter: "Disinfect the mask. Your gonna wanna use baby powder in the suit. heavy on the joints, you don't wanna calf it, right?"

Miles: "Anything else?"

Peter: "Yup. That's all I got. That's everything."

Y/N, and Miles nust gave him a "are you kidding me" look. Miles just sighed, and slumped in his seat.

Peter: "Search up where Alchemax is."

Y/N pulled out her phone from her pocket, and Google search Alchemax was. She found ths location. Miles looked at her, then at her phone. He started to read the information below.

Miles: " A Private technological campus in Huston Valley, New York.

He gasped lightly, because yet again he had an idea. Y/N knew that smile. It was honestly really cute in her opinion.

Miles: " I got it! You can teach us how to swing! Ya know? Zip zap!"

Peter didn't respond. He just chuckled.

*Timeskip on the bus*

The Spider trio were taking a bus to campus. It was pretty crowded though. Miles sat next To Y/N, his hand on top of hers. That made her blush softly.