Chapter 8

Miles thoughts = " "

Y/N thoughts = ~ ~

After that little incident with Gwen, Y/N and Miles felt absolutely embarrassed  everywhere they went. They would either hear snickers, or whispers from the students around them. Y/N was very nervous, and began to sweat, while Miles began to panic again.

"They know. He knows. She knows. Wow, she's tall."

He wasn't paying attention, and almost ran into the Gym teacher. He glared daggers at the poor boy.

Secerity guard: "I know you snuck out last night, Morales. You too, L/N."

"Play dumb."

Y/N: "Who's L/N?"

Miles: "Who's Morales?"

~Not that dumb~

They ran past him to find a quick place to hide. They came to a closet. Or, at least that's what they thought. None of them looked up to see what room it was. He closed the door, and breathed heavily.

Miles: "We're okay. *huff* we're okay. None will find us here."

Y/N: "Uh, you sure about that?"

He looked at her looking at a picture. He followed her gaze, and saw the guy they ran into earlier with a couple of people. It was the security room, who was aggressively walking towards thier direction. The other students around the door pointed at it.

He finally made it, and Banged on the door.

Gym teacher: "I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! OPEN UP! NOW!"

Miles jumps in fright, as he accidentally fell over the desk, and with that, he played the song "Spider - Bells". He had his shirt off. Y/N blushed, and looked away. Soon we was upside down on the ceiling.

"Stop sticking!"

His bare feet broke some of the ceiling, and fell over. He bumped into Y/N in the process. She screamed, and fell out of the open window. Miles immediately noticed, and ran over to her.

Miles: "Y/N!!!"

He looked over the window, and saw that She was on the side of the wall, sticking on the wall. She was hanging onto it for dear life.

Miles: "Y/N! How are you doing that?!"

Y/N looked up at him, and shrugged her shoulders.

Y/N: "I don't know!"

She began to tear up. Seeing her face like that, It broke Miles heart into a million peices.

Y/N: "Miles, I'm scared."

Miles held up his hand for her to take. She immediately took it, and he pulled her up. He held her in his arms. He stroked her cheeck in comfort. He hugged her softly, and whispered in her ear.

Miles: "Don't be scared. I'm here for you..."

After a few moments of hugging, and comfort, they managed to snuck out of the room, and make it to Mile's room. Without any hesitation, you grabbed the Spider-Man comic book, and showed it to Miles. It was the same events that happened earlier. Miles, and Y/N took turns, and changed out of your uniform.

Miles: "We need to go..."

He said darkly as you nodded in agreement. Then, He ran...